10

"Ha Doyeong why are you still with her

"Ha Doyeong why are you still with her. Are you even sure Yesol is your daughter?" Hyeri asked Doyeong who was getting annoyed.

"Hyeri know what what you are speaking." He warned.

"What! AM TELLING YOU THE FUCKING TRUTH OK! SHE IS NOT YOUR DAUGHTER!" A loud sound of slap was heard. Hyeri's eyes went wide and she held her left cheek.

"You don't trust me do you" she said eyes watering.

"No no Hyeri ya please-"

She threw the medical papers on his face. His eyes went wide when he read what's on that paper.

99.9% match
Jeon Jaejoon
Ha Yesol

"You know very well Ha Doyeong that colour blindness is a hereditary disorder. And you and I both very well know that none of your family members is colourblind." She exclaimed.

Ha Doyeong was speechless.
"Now get out. I don't want to see you." She pushed him out of her house.

Not like she cared but somehow she felt hurt when he slapped her.

"Park Yeonjin don't you think you have something to tell me?"

"Did you know this from before that Yesol is Jeon Yesol and not Ha Yesol?".

The woman was being choked almost to death.

"YAH JEON JAEJOON If i burst a nerve I CANNOT GO ON TV!!" with that Yeonjin left taking her bag.

Yeonjin ah you thought you're safe if you kill MyeongO but you're wrong honey.