11

"Yah Kim Hyeri

"Yah Kim Hyeri. You knew Yesol was my child didn't you?" Jaejoon came closer to the girl who was calmly looking at him.

She heaved a loud sigh and said, "Yes. Yes i did so?"

"Why didn't you tell me huh?" He asked coming extremely close to the girl who had tears on the binge if falling.

"I was scared you'd leave me for Yeonjin. So that you could be with her." She blinked and tears started falling endlessly making Jaejoon feel guilty.

He quickly wiped her tears away with his thumb caressing her cheeks saying, "Sweety i will never leave you for that Yeonjin ok. You know i love you a lot right? Listen. I was thinking what if we create problems between Yeonjin and Doyeong. And if they get divorced Yesol's custody can be ours. We can live as a happy family love." He smiled at the girl who looked at him.

"Really?" She asked with quivering voice. To which he nodded eagerly.

"Hyeri. Please pick up the phone." Doyeong mumbled anxiously. Shuffling his feet from one corner of the room to the other.

"Sir Miss. Kim is here to talk to you"
"Send her in." He instantly said.

As Hyeri came in the room, Doyeong immediately went to hug her tight.

"Please Hyeri am really sorry. Please." He mumbled on the crook of her neck.

She slowly hugged him back patting him comfortingly.

"Leave Yeonjin. Bring Yesol together with you and leave her. You me and Yesol we'll be a happy family. Am ready to take her as my child. Even though she's not even your biological child nor mine."

Doyeong stared at the girl shocked. He thought she'd never except Yesol and him again.

"Yah Kim Hyeri was that you who sent that video to me?"
"Park Yeonjin.... You walked to your death yourself." Hyeri chuckled loudly throwing her lighter somewhere on the desk.

"Come here." She ordered Yeonjin. She walked near her predator.

"Park Yeonjin. You know how much i love Jaejoon right. Yet you decided to interfere our relationship with that Little child of yours huh." Hyeri said softly caressing Yeonjin's face with her sharp nails. Yeonjin's eyes going wide she said, "Whatever problem you have whatever you want to do out it on me not in Yesol. Please." Yeonjin knelt infront of Hyeri who was now annoyed.

"Aniya. I won't do anything to that child. Coz she loves me more than you. You know she doesn't like you anymore after seeing that video of yours online." This made Yeonjin scared to death that Yesol might leave her and go to Hyeri.

Hyeri smirked looking at Yeonjin's face. She bent down and grabbed her chin harshly almost leaving marks because of her nails.

"Just leave Doyeong and give the child to Jaejoon. Coz i don't think Yesol would want to see her mother behind the bars would she. I'll reassure you Yeonjin ah. Yesol will be safe with me. Coz am not like you." Hyeri suddenly pressed her burning cigarette bud on the back of Yeonjin's neck making her yell in pain.

After two or three minutes of her burning, Hyeri threw it away and pushed Yeonjin out of the cabin.

Your life will be worst than death Yeonjin. Infact you will beg for your death to come to you.