7

Flashback

Flashback

It was almost time for the ceremony. The groom's room was filled with moans and skin slapping.

"Doyeong shi. Your bride must be waiting" Hyeri whispered in Doyeong's ear who held her thigh tight not letting her get up from his lap.

"Who cares. She's just a mistress. I love you okay" He said burying his face on Hyeri's chest.

"Doyeong ah. Don't you think right now.....i am your mistress?" She said caressing his hair.

She got up from his lap fixed her dress and walked out being upset.

"Do you remember you walked out on me. On my wedding day" Doyeong asked Hyeri who was folding her clothes.

"Hmmm.....yup i was upset. That you were getting married to her." She answered.

"Hyeri yah. You know my heart is for you right. I don't even know what i should do right now." He said massaging his scalp. Hyeri was about go near him when "Appa i am hungry. Let's go home i have to go school tomorrow" Yesol came running to her dear aunt's room. Not really caring why her father and mother's friend were together.

Hyeri chuckled and sat down caressing Yesol's cheeks. "You know you remind me of one our bestfriend." She said smiling sweetly.

Doyeong frowned at this comment. "Why? Are they too cute like me?" Yesol asked the older woman who chuckled once again. "I don't think anyone is as cute as you but....they are colourblind like you" "Kim Hyeri" "What? Am I wrong tho?"

"Don't you think it's suspicious how Yeonjin's daughter and BESTFRIEND both are colourblind. And you very well know that this kind of sickness is hereditary. Ha Doyeong no one in your whole entire family is colourblind. Then why her!" She exclaimed. Yesol looking at the two with big big eyes not understanding.

"Yesol ah. Tell me the truth. Does eomma meet Jaejoon uncle very often?" Hyeri asked bending again only to be pulled back by Ha Doyeong harshly.

"Know who you're talking to Kim Hyeri. She's a child." He said.
"A child who's not yours. You know who was your child? The one i was bearing at the time you got married to Yeonjin." She started.

"Do you know why I vanished for months? With Jaejoon? Coz i had a miscarriage. I came back and saw you and Yeonjin being all lovey dovey. I cannot see that shit God Damnit " she stated.

Ha Doyeong looked at her shocked. "You were pregnant?" He asked.

"Of ourse i was you asshole" she cried. Hyeri's maid came and took Yesol away so that she wouldn't see or hear any of these. 

"Means you lost our child when you slipped from the stairs?" Doyeong asked the woman who was crying a mess.

She nodded wiping her tears and she was brought into a big hug by Doyeong.

Yeonjin ah. How much i hope you were here.

A smirk was plastered on Hyeri's face.