2

Year: 2004

"Hyeri yah let's go please. It's just once not like am asking for your life."

"It does seem like you're asking for my life Yeonjin ah."

"Hyeri yah. Let's go. I'll drop you later and talk to your dad don't worry"

"Yea so that he can chop your head off?"

"Yah yah leave it you guys go I'll take Hyeri to her house mom dad are at her place for some work."

"Yah Jeon Jaejoon. Don't your even think I'll go with you ok."

"Kim Hyeri either you come with me and make your dad happy or you go with them andake him angry your wish." Jaejoon said crossing his hands.

"Waah this man. Fine fine " Hyeri gave in and went with him pushing past the others.

"Why do you always try to get on my nerves huh?" She him turning around with arms crossed to see the boy walking behind her with  one hand in his pocket while the other held his blazer on his shoulder.

"I told you already. I like you coz" he said bending towards the shorter girl so that their faces were infront of each other.

"But i don't" She said while he scoffed at her.
"Eventually you will now let's go." He said pulling her towards him as they entered her house. Let's call it a mansion.

"Annyeong-haseyo samchon imo" She bowed.
"Annyeong adeu-la. Come sit here" Mrs. Jeon said as she patted the seat next to her for Hyeri to sit. Which she did.

"We have something to tell you"