5

As her heels made a clacking sound on the floor, she was stopped by a hand pulling her harshly

"Kim Hyeri! How dare you" the woman whisper yelled.

"Yah what do you mean. Can't you see am late? Are you blind? Like your boyfriend?" Hyeri said smirking.

"Kim Hyeri do not cross your line."
"Or what huh? Park Yeonjin. Do you think Jaejoon likes you? Or does even Ha Doyeong like you? Coz according to me....they don't" she said as her smirk faltered.

Turning into a serious face she continued, "Coz if they did...they would've been after you. But i can't see them anywhere near you though. Where is Jeon Jaejoon? Prolly at his house looking at his and It's pictures. Whereas your husband.....Must be in his office thinking what he should do when he comes to my place later at night." Her smirked grew again.

"If you can't keep the FATHERS of your child atleast try to keep her with you....coz the amount of time Yesol spends time with me and Doyeong i don't think she'll like you anymore." With that she left towards the studio. Leaving Yeonjin who's mouth was agape.

She was not being able to take the fact in that both her boyfriend and husband were becoming fond of her friend. Not only them but now even her child.

She started remembering the days when they were in highschool. Yeonjin liked Jaejoon but his eyes were only on Hyeri who was not interested in him at all.

Flashback 2006

The young highschool girl walked in with full pride inside the gym as the group of friends watched. One watched her with love whereas one watched her with jealousy.

"Do you guys not have anything to do? Useless pieces of shits

"Do you guys not have anything to do? Useless pieces of shits. Just know how to burn classmates huh." She chuckled and walked infront of the guy who stopped hooping his basketball long time ago as soon as she entered.

He watched her steps as she got closer. She sat infront of him in such a way where he was getting a nice view. His eyes were glued to the place but was ripped off when he heard her laugh.

"I swear you're always hungry for me aren't you?" She asked grabbing his chin as he nodded eagerly.

She got up and pulled him with her. They left the room making everyone laugh at Jaejoon's eagerness while Yeonjin was digging her nails to her palm with jealousy.

"You always get what you want without even asking for it Kim Hyeri. Whereas me? I have to watch each and everything in order to get what i want." Yeonjin muttered as she watched Hyeri sway her hips walking towards the studio.

"Life isn't fair now is it. Park Yeonjin" a voice came from behind and she turned and saw Moon Dong-eun smirking.