8

"forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil

"forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. The mass for today ends here"

Sara you are such a big druggie i swear.

"Did you bring what i told you to bring?" Sara pulled Hyeri to the corner empty hallway of the church.

"Sara. Lee Sara what if your father gets to know bout this?" Hyeri calmly said looking at Sara from the top of her shades. ^

"Why you're scared of my parents?" Sara smirked and leaned forward. Hyeri smiled sweetly and handed Sara the pack of white powder but before Sara could take it Hyeri said, "But on one condition."

"What condition?" Sara looked at Hyeri offended.

"You're working for me. Lee Sara. So tell me. Will you do anything i tell you to do?" Hyeri started.

"And you obviously know what you'll get in return. You won't even waste your money on it coz i am giving it to you. Just pay me with your loyalty." With that Sara nodded eagerly without even thinking twice.

"Yah Jeon jaejoon I heard there was a new collection in your store." Hyeri asked lighting her cigarette before throwing the lighter at Jaejoon who was sitting on Sara's couch while she was standing next to Sara who was panicking about the whereabouts of MyeongO. Jaejoon smirked at the lady who was wearing extremely seductive clothes making it hard for him.

Hyejeong realised and said, "Guys guys not here ok please"

"Come with me today and get whatever you want. My gift for you" Jaejoon smirked at Hyeri who chuckled puffing out the smoke looking at the sky. Jaejoon gulped looking at Hyeri's neck.

"Well you never said that to me though. I always had to pay." A voice came from behind Hyeri. They all turned and saw Yeonjin who was annoyingly smiling.

Jaejoon laughed and said, "Coz you're a customer Miss Park"

"And what is she then?" Yeonjin said pointing her head towards the model who was lost in smoking her cigarette. Not caring.

"Is she your slut that's why you're gifting her all of them?" Yeonjin continued and before Jaejoon could say anything, Hyeri walked up to Yeonjin with her burning cigarette. Lifting it closer to Yeonjin's face threatening and pretending to burn her which made Yeonjin shriek.

"What are you doing huh??!???" Yeonjin yelled making Hyeri laugh and others' mouth was hanging wide.

"Wae. I thought sometimes even you should get the taste of your own medicine shouldn't you? Even i wanna know how satisfying it is to burn people's skin. So come here." Hyeri said and without a warning she pulled Yeonjin's hand digging her cigarette on her forearm. Making Yeonjin shout yell in pain.

Jaejoon and others quickly removed Hyeri from doing more destruction.

Hyeri then lifted the bud and took a last puff of it since half of it was wasted in Yeonjin's delicate skin. Then threw it.

"You know what Yeonjin ah it actually feels good. You better come and satisfy me when i call you or I'll make it worse than just burning you and taking your husband and child from you."

With that she left.

It was just a slight burn on your skin Yeonjin. You will have to pay for the injury you've done to my family.