3

Year : 2022

"Yah why did you call me do u even know how busy I am? I don't work for you okay." The woman angrily entered the conversation taking place in Sarah's place where everyone was collectively talking.

Hyeri walked hastily and sat next to Hyejeong before lighting up her cigarette.

Hyejeong who was sitting quietly finally saw the richer woman's dressup.

The woman was dressed simple yet elegant

The woman was dressed simple yet elegant. A certain person couldn't keep their eyes from her and someone was mostly jealous while Sarah was panicking.

"Why are you even panicking huh" Hyeri asked puffing out the smoke.

"She literally gave me a whole bag and said fill it. It's huge ok. And you're asking why am panicking??" Sarah yelled making Hyeri even more annoyed.

She got up from her seat and chuckled throwing her cigarette bud to the ground and crushing it with her heals then looking at Sarah dead in the eyes and walking closer to her with her arms crossed.

"Sarah yah.....i don't think your dad could've made the church so big if...it wasn't for my family. Do not forget where you belong to Keep Sarah. Am warning you don't raise your voice with me" she lowered her voice making her scary as she looked down at the shorter girl.

"Actually, who are you to even tell me anything...? Just a piece of trash. A trash who's addicted to drugs" She chuckled one last time and left with her hands still crossed.

As she was entering her car

 someone called her name and she turned around to see

"What's wrong?" She asked her car door still opened.
"Hyeri yah give me a ride am late and my car's not working. And i don't wanna stay here." The person said.

"Jeon Jaejoon. Tell your dear Yeonjin to drop you" she laughed and got inside the car. As she started the engine she was wearing her seatbelt when Jaejoon came and abruptly sat in the passenger seat while Hyeri was speechless.

"Let's go let's go we'll get late." He said wearing his seatbelt. .

You don't know Jaejoon how much I love you but also how much i hate you.