7. Cosmic Virgo's Message & Demise

Start from the beginning

Will: *eyes widened* No way!

O.C. Virgo: I'm sorry that I......um.....*sad* I got you all involved in my mess.

=====>Destroyed Cartoon Network City<=========

All of Cartoon Network characters are shocked at his appearance as well.

O.C. Virgo: It was mine and Dr. Strange's fault, I should've never let this happen in the first place. I was trying to restore the Universe, but.........I was wrong.

======>Nickelodeon City (Earth Prime)<======

All the medics are helping all Nickelodeon characters as well, as they listen to Cosmic Virgo's message.

O.C. Virgo: Even though, I failed as the Omni-Kaiju God of my universe. Jiro Serizawa, Haru Serizawa and all human allies of DaiKaiju Heroes, they're now prisoners to my evil twin brother.

Marinette gasped as she saddened that Haru is gone as well as she covered her face & cried.

Marinette: *sobbing* Haru no.

Alya, Adrien and her friends comfort and all Nickelodeon characters sadden that all human allies of DaiKaiju Heroes are prisoners and DaiKaiju Heroes are now Virgolial's pupptes. Raphael got angry & yelled he punched the door down. Leo, Donny & Mikey are trying to comfort him, but Rapheal ran off somewhere to cool off.

======>Eostia<=======

All of Black Dogs are dead, some people are dead well. Many are injured as they hear Cosmic Virgo's message along with Two Dark Elves and Seven Princesses.

C. Virgo: All of us needs to stop this madness like raping, power-hungry, conquering one another, killing each other, abusive and others, Ya'll all humans for peek's sake. If you can't face your true threat, you all gonna die in wars.

 If you can't face your true threat, you all gonna die in wars

Prim: *gasped & covers her mouth* Oh my.

Then her sister Alicia hugs her and all princesses & Dark elves lower their heads to a shame.