the omega frowned back at him " none of you business "

" no it is my business, I'm your stupid babysistter remember ?" he looked down onto the papers the boy had in front of him "what is this "

" just fuck off " kyungsoo pushed him back and he backed away a step seeming displeased

"go back to your turoring class " he ordered " now " his hand reached out grabbing kyungsoos arm to pull him up but the omega kicked him in his shin to stop him, causing jongin to step back and kick him right back in result only for kyungsoo to do the same, hand reaching out as he hit jongins elebow to make him lose his grip and swung a fist that would be caught and doged another fist from the beta, before they knew it they were uselessly swingin foot and fists at each other until both gave a push and they each stumbled back.

the beta looked back at him like he was ready to explode so kyungsoo sighed " this.. this is my tutoring class ok.. its exercises "

jongins frown faded a little as he calmed down " what ?"

the omega took the book hed been working with and reached it out with an annoyed sigh. confused and baffled jongin looked at the title. it was a book he would almost assume was for elementary or the start of middle school" is this a joke ?"

angered kyungsoo ripped it back out of jongins hands " yeah fuck you too. I've nevr actually went to school or had lessons anywhere before ok so what ? its not like any of this was ever necessarily back then "

jongin was quiet, not knowing wht to say so the omega angrily sat back down and continued to cross out his written words in frustration.

beta couldnt help but somewhat feel bad for having assumed without looking into it. he hesitated and looked around before deciding to take a seat besides the boy who now exhaled, leaning back on his chair after having thrown the pen to the book.

" you're really short tempered arent you "

kyungsoo glanced back at him in offense and disbelief " you got balls saying that when a second ago you tried dragging me out "

jongin looked over his expression at that but the omega just folded his arms unbothered. it as hard for jongin to see him as an omega because he didnt really act like one, sometimes he would forget the fact that he was. jongin inhaled at last, looking back at the paper " you're pressing down too hard, are you trying to write or rip papers apart? "

kyungsoo only clenched his jaw " its not my fault they make paper so fucking thin "

" have you never written on paper before ? its clearly not the first time you wrote anything, you know the abc.. " jongin lifted his eyebrows " somewhat know the abc "

" why would I write on papers about joey buying potatoes from the store.. just go away, you're being an irritation "he shrugg his shoulders still annoyed and jongin looked at the uneven handwritting, not even being on the line and having many many grammatical mistakes despite the exercise being about copying a text.

he was silent as he observed him, without having actually moved away however. jongin watched the unstable and strong grip the boy had on the pen as he continued to scribble words, missing the lines he was suppose to write on and constantly mixing big letters with small " how did you learn the ABC?"

kyungsoo stopped writing as he thought back to the time "I was on the black market, someon bought me and I was waiting for the pickup for a couple of weeks so the omegas there taught me to read the posters, I wrote mostly onto the walls with chalk"

jongin only looked over hims after that " thats the only time you wrote ?"

" I dont know I mightve written stuff later on but nothing useless like joeys little grocery problems"