And now she was standing here; in her bra and shorts, dancing like crazy. She was walking towards Jin. Well, more like she was stumbling back and forth and swaying.

"What's wrong with her?", asked Hoseok in surprised, walking a few steps forward.

"That's hicks not been very nice hicks of you. You don't do things like that hicks. Didn't hicks Jin-Oppa teach you that hicks?", she told as she pointed her finger at the wall and hiccuped.

"She's drunk for sure", came from Taehyung, who was standing next to me.

Jin stumbled for a moment while looking down at her and spoke, "1. are you pointing at a wall 2. am I Jin, and 3. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DRUNK?"

Y/N just started laughing and stumbled from one leg to the other.

"Pshh. hicks. We have to be quiet hicks. The other hicks are still asleep", she said, putting her finger over her mouth.

I really wasn't expecting that now. Although I had to say that she was really cute in that state. Namjoon walked up to them and put his hand on Y/N's shoulder.

Y/N then quickly turned around and held her hands up: "Wow. Wow. Wow. Always hicks slowly. I'm not interested hicks."

I guess Namjoon didn't expect that and neither did we. The guys and I started laughing. OMG. This was really starting to get funny.

"Excuse me?", came from Namjoon, who glanced briefly at Jin.

"Okay Y/N. It's time for you to go to bed now", Jin said, looking her in the eye.

She started to pout and mumbled, "But I'm not hicks tired at all. I hicks rather want to dance."

"Oh no. You're going to bed right now", Yoongi spoke up, who walked over to them and pointed his finger in the direction of the hallway.

Y/N turned to him and looked at him in a huff, "You hicks can't tell me hicks anything. I hicks stay here."

With that she turned around and started spinning in circles. Her arms were both outstretched. Wow. This was getting really interesting.

"Y/N", Yoongi reminded her, but she just stuck out her tongue and continued spinning in circles.

"Oh man", I muttered when I saw Y/N stop.

I guess she couldn't take it for long. She stumbled forward and fell belly-down on the end of the sofa. She left her head hanging on the other end while she literally stuck her butt out at us.

"How did she even get the alcohol?", Jin looked at Namjoon in confusion.

But he shrugged his shoulders, "That's a good question. I don't know."

Hoseok went up to Y/N, who was still lying on the sofa, stretching out her arms.

She could be heard mumbling, "I feel sick".

"Come on dear", Hoseok said gently and helped her to stand up.

With his help she stood up and then leaned on him. Hoseok kept his arm around her waist and supported her as she walked. Slowly, he walked with her toward the hallway, with Y/N stumbling rather than walking. When they both arrived at our house, Y/N looked up to face me. She suddenly started grinning and then stopped.

Confused, I looked at her, and she was already speaking, "Hey hicks handsome. I'm hicks Y/N."

She wiggled her eyebrows and grinned at me. Jesus. She was really cute and funny at the same time.

I started laughing and said, "I know, but thanks for the compliment".

She broke free from Hoseok's grip and stumbled over to me. I immediately raised my arms so she wouldn't fall. I guess she took that as an invitation and leaned against me. I felt her press her body against mine.

"Come on Y/N. We all want to go to bed", Yoongi said impatiently, who walked to us with Namjoon and Jin.

When he said that, she broke away from me and tried to stand up straight. She spun once in a circle while raising her finger and then pointed at me at the end.

"For now hicks I want hicks a kiss from him", she gave and pursed her lips.

Suprised, I looked down at her. I held her by the waist because otherwise she would fall. I had never seen her in such a state before.

"Will you be a good girl and go to your bed then?", I asked with a grin and immediately got a nod from Y/N.

She had her eyes closed and her lips still pursed. Of course she would say something like that. I leaned down a bit with a grin and then kissed her on the cheek. When I pulled away from her, she opened her eyes and looked at me, offended.

"That hicks was unfair," she pouted, trying to pull away from me.

Grinning, I looked to her as I said, "A kiss is a kiss and now be a good girl and get into your bed."

She was offended, but she complied. Shakily she turned around and tried to walk straight. But she didn't make it far and stumbled over her own feet after a few steps. Taehyung, who was closest to her, caught her before she could fall to the ground.

"Thank you hicks", she thanked him and looked at his face, "Wow. Would you hicks like to come to my hicks place?"

Taehyung gave a short laugh, "Omg. You don't know what you are saying little one."

"Oh yes hicks I do", Y/N gave out and tried to get up again.

This could be a long night. Yoongi probably thought so too, because he certainly wanted to get back to his bed quickly.

"This is taking too long for me here. Jeongguk carry her to her room", he said after shaking his head.

I looked to Jeongguk, who nodded and walked towards Y/N.

"Let's go Y/N", he said and then took her in his arms bridal style.

With her in his arms, he walked down the hall. All the while she was poking his face and stroking his hair. I tried not to laugh, but I couldn't hide my grin. We walked back to our rooms. I arrived at my door and looked briefly at Y/N and Jeongguk. Namjoon was holding the door open for him so he could put Y/N to bed.

"Are you hicks sleep with me now?", I heard Y/N ask innocently before she giggled.

OMG. Had she really just asked that? I shook my head briefly. Once she sobered up, she would be embarrassed. I was sure of it. Jeongguk seemed surprised as well, as he stopped and looked down at her unbelievable.

Before the door closed, I heard Jeongguk reply, "I can sleep next to you, but not with you."

After that, the door closed, as did the other guys' doors. They probably all went back to bed. The light in the hallway was turned off. Grinning, I shook my head again as I walked to my room. Oh boy.

So tomorrow was something I was looking forward to. Once Y/N sobered up, it was going to be fun.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤