Yamini moved to the back and sat next to Madhu and saw Vimal looking at her. She caught her ears mumbling sorry for being late. He smiled and replied its ok and they drove to the destination.

As they reached the destination amarnath welcomed them along with his wife and Nivedha who was dressed in a black shimmery gown and her hair braided in a fishtail style. Nivedha hugged Madhuri and Yamini and they walked to the lawn where many businessman were have arrived already.

Vim: Sorry, we are late..

Amarnath: No problem, actually I too came here 10 minutes late. My wife took her time to get ready but thanks to Nive. She came early and took care of all the arrangements. She is saviour and she takes care of my schedules perfectly.

Sid leaned to Yamini who was looking at the surroundings.

Sid: Appadiye namakku opposite la..( She is exact opposite of us )

One glare from her he shut and turned his gaze to other side and started counting the stars. Amarnath took Vimal to introduce him to few more business man and Nivedha joined them. Sid and Yami moved towards the buffet and she took a glass of juice and Sid took some sweet and they were laughing at their usual joke that Yamini didn't notice the person who was coming opposite to her. She bumped on him and the juice spilled over his shirt.

Man: God, you guys can't stop your flirting at some important parties ? No manners at all..

Yami: I m so sorry sir. I did not notice you and it happened accidentally.

Man: How will you know if you can't your eyes from him...brainless idiots

Sid: Shut your mouth..it was an accident and she apologized so keep your words in control and get lost. 

Man: Who are you to threaten me to get lost ?

Sid: Ohh, I could have done a lot to shut your mouth permanently only if we weren't a guest here.  About manners...we do know and thats the reason you are still standing all good before me even after speaking of ill of her. 

Man: Classless people..

Sid fisted his hand and was about to hit him but Yamini stopped him and dragged him from there. Vimal and Amarnath were speaking to some businessman when the man joined them.

Amar: What happened Mr. Roshan ?

Roshan: I don't know some idiots were flirting and playing that made their eyes blind and spilled the juice on me.

Amar: Don't feel bad.. kids are like that these days.. Let us not stop them having fun. 

Roshan: Whatever but look at Nivedha.. How calm and humble she is ? I have never seen a girl so responsible these days. I must say one must be very lucky to get her hands. By the way what happened to the proposal you were saying for Nivedha. Did you speak to him ...his name....hmm yeah Vimal...did you speak to him ? Is he here ? Get me introduced to him. Let me also see the lucky man who will get the lucky charm.

Vimal moved on his feet uncomfortably and looked at Amarnath who also looked sorry.

Amar: Roshan...He is Vimal and he is already engaged and getting married next week. It would be good if we don't talk about it and make him feel bad.

Rosh: I m so sorry gentleman I did n't know.. I m extremely sorry.. Congrats on your wedding.

Nivedha excused from them and moved to her friends who had arrived for the party. Vimal saw Sid and Yami looking upset and walking towards him. Roshan saw his line of sight and his eyes met with Sid and Yamini.

Rosh: They are the ones I was talking about. Appearances are truly deceptive.

Amar: Roshan please shut up...lets go and start the function for which we have come here.

Vimal felt embarrasing on the everything happening around him. His already disturbed mind was now completely mess. He moved to Sid and Yami and took them to a corner.

Vim: what happened Yami...You could have been little careful. Its not good to hear someone taunting you both.

Sid: Vimal, Yami did nothing. It was fault on him too. Juice got spilled accidentally and he made a scene out of it.

Vim: Whatever please be careful until we leave from here.

Sid was annoyed from Vimal's behaviour and left to a corner taking Yamini with him. Amarnath took the mike and welcomed everyone at the party. He thanked them for the support in business and later announced Nivedha as his successor of his business. Everyone congratulated her one by one. Her friends were standing with her all time.

Vimal moved to Nivedha and wished her for the new begining. Her friends who saw Vimal started hooting and teasing her.

Friend 1 : Nive, he is Vimal right ? You both are looking stunning together.. Perfect couple.

Friend 2 : Look they are twinning in black too... so when is your wedding ?

Nive: I m sorry Vimal..I haven't told them about your marriage next week. I m extremely sorry.

Vimal nodded and left from there while Nivedha explained everything to her friends. When Vimal came in search of his family he saw Sid and Yamini as usual smiling and lost in their own talks. He went to his parents and excused of having head ache to leave home.

After informing Amarnath they left the party and on way only Madhu and Viswa were talking abou the marriage and the trio were silent as Vimal was more disturbed with his thoughts and Sid, Yamini were upset with the way Vimal reacted at the party.

Once they reached the home Yamini left to her home and Madhu, Viswa went to their rooms. Sid stopped Vimal before he could enter his room.

Sid: Vimal, you did not do right today at the party. You are suppose to take Yami's side but you reacted without knowing what happened exactly. Its not like she spilled juice on him intentionally when she didn't even knew him. She even apologized to him but he spoke so ill of her. Even if Yami is not your fiance you should have supported her. That idiot called us flirts, he called us classless..brainless...and what not...Did you know how bad she felt when you didn't take her side ?

Vim : I m sorry Sid..I was tensed already and was not in right mind and reacted that way.

Sid: You might be my brother but when it comes to Yami I will not be quite. Its not that you don't know her. She might look very daring and naughty but she is very fragile and will break very easily. Take care.

Sid left Vimal deep in thoughts as he sat on the bed and rubbed his temples in frustration. Everything that was happening in the recent days made him completely fume in anger on himself.

*****************************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank you