Chapter 9

Chapter 11

Cassi's POV

I was sprawled on the floor next to mark, oh god how I've missed him. My best buddy, my brother, "You have no idea how much I missed you."

"I take it alot? Haha since you pretty much tackled me. Help me up, seriously is it me or are you getting heavier?"

"Its just you, I've lost weight" i giggled and rolled off of him, but ended up hitting my head on the floor. "ouchi" I rubbed the back of my head, it felt warm like a million ants were crawling on it. I checked my hand "No blood, yay."

"Seriously your proud of that? How many times have you cracked your head open?"

"Twice?....maybe three times, not exactly sure. But one was your fault, you made me laugh so much I slipped."

"And who told you to hang upside down?"

"You said I couldn't drink my juice like that, so I was proving you wrong! So it's your fault," I teased.

"Hey Cas, what's all the, oh hey Mark." it was Seth standing by the door, I had been trying to avoid him lately, he's been acting strange.

Cades POV

God she was sprawled out next to him, giving him moony lovestruck eyes, giggling at everything he said

'Cade it's her brother calm down she's just talking to him. Keep it together man.' I heard John in our mental link.

'She's mine'

"Hey Cas, what's all the...oh hey Mark ." it was Seth, cassis friend.

I walked over to Cassi and lifted her up, placing her behind me. 'She needs to know who's in charge. Who she belongs to.'

"I don't remember letting you in. You know that's a criminal offence."

"Dont worry," he grinned cockily, "I got permision from the man on top."

'Ahh so this was the wolf who'd asked permission to cross into our territory.' I didn't think I'd get the chance to meet him. He was an Alpha too, leader of over most of California , a mighty impressive feat for someone so young.

He stood up and brushed off his clothes. Cassi walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist. I wanted to scream and throw things, I wanted to beat the crap out of this guy, I wanted to toss Cassi on my bed, make her mine. I wanted....I growled. 'This girls making me crazy.'

"Cassi," I called out

"Mark I can." He began to straighten her clothes

"Stop trying to think you can hide it you fool."

"Hide what." She looked up at him wide eyed and confused.

"Its plain to see Cas, did you think someone wouldn't notice?!"

"What are you-"

"Cassi don't play dumb."

He turned her around and pulled her hair. It was silent we all heard the click; Cassi's hair fell, he pulled on another row, she tried to pull away but he held her firm.

"Let her go." I couldn't take anymore, I wasnt standing by to let some male touch her, let alone hurt her.

"Stupid idiot!" she screamed, and tried to grab at him. "Why can't you be an oblivious twit like everyone else. Why can't you fucking....why can't you...." I had my arms wrapped around her waist, it was hard to hold on she turned, sqirmed, tried to crawl from my hold. She stopped fighting, soft sobs and whimpers formed on her lips. It was horrible to hear my mate cry, she looked up at me with big teary eyes, my hold on her waist laxed, and she used it as an escape. She lunged at mark , knocking him to the ground, she was growling at him, literaly growling. Her hands were pinning him to the ground. "Oh god mark, you can't keep your mouth shut." she sobbed, she was shaking, I'm not sure if it was in anger, or because of the adrenaline leaving her body.