Chapter 6

Cades POV

"Im sorry you just smell like sweat, she laughed and pinched her nose.

I laughed and tossed her over my shoulder, then carried her to the bathroom. "Now take a shower before I'm tempted to join you," I growled as the thought came to mind tempting me to do just that. I bent down eger to taste those plump lips on mine, she looked like a deer caught in the headlights on an incoming car. The frightened look made me stop confused, i didn't want to see that look on my mates face ever. "Cassi....I," I reached out to brush a strand of hair back from her face but she proceeded to slamed the door in my face, "Im sorry,"  i could hear her sliding down the door. "Im not ready for this," she whispered softly behind the door. If it wernt for my superior hearing I wouldn't have heard heard her heartbroken whisper.

'She's afraid of us,' my wolf whimpered like a newborn pup.

'She'll get used to us don't worry, were not going to leave her. I'll make her trust me.'my heart ached in my chest. The fact that my mate was afraid....afraid of me had my stomach twisting up in knots ".

"Hey Cade where's Cassi?" it was John he stood behind me, I just stood there. "Still havn't marked her? You know you can't keep her here, she's going to leave if you don't mark her and explain everything to her."

I growled at the thought of her leaving. "I know."

"Not what you pictured is she?"

"No she isn't, But she's beautiful, and sweet, and smart. And when she speaks Spanish it drives me wild. But she's scared of me." My chest aches just admitting it.

I heard my mom humming to Katie, trying to coax her to nap. "She seems to love kids...maybe if I get her pregnant she'll understand, she doesn't seem the type to hate her own child." I could hear the edge of desperation in my voice. "I.....I don't know what to do John," my voice broke.

"Cade you know you can't do that."

"I know," I growled. "Why couldn't she be a werewolf it would be so much easier"

"Because she isn't, she'll feel the bond, don't worry things will work out." He placed a hand on my shoulder, "Cade she seems like the understanding type, if all else fails she seems to love that mutt of hers. You could always stay in wolf form, and be able to steal a few kisses." he smirked.

"Asshole." i growled angrily at him for making light of the situation.

"Go talk to mom, and Olivia. Ask them what made them stay, even if they are weres, they are still females."

Cassis POV

After a nice hot shower I was feeling refreshed and clean. I stepped out and wrapped myself in a big puffy blue towel. I stopped short, 'I forgot clean clothes.'

I walked to the door and knocked softly, hoping Cade was there at the same time I wish he wasn't there, because that's kinda creepy."Cade" I whispered embarased.

"Cassi you done?"

"Yeah...only in the...err rush," or should I say 'because I was afraid you'd kiss me again.'

"I kind of forgot to get clean clothes." my cheeks were bright red, I was standing here naked under this towel and pretty much my only security was the door.

"Where are your keys?"

"Wha?"

"Keys sweetheart."

"Oh, I have them."

"Give them to me and I'll get your clothes."

"..." seeing it as my only choice, other than walking out in nothing but a towel to my jeep. "Ok I'm going to open the door, but close your eyes." I opened the door a crack and saw him, opened it a bit more and held the towel tightly to my breasts.

I placed them in his hands and as quick as I could closed the door again. "Please hurry." my heart was beating fast from nerves.

Cades POV

In her jeep I found her luggage bag, 'It's easier if you just take clothes rather then the bag itself.' my wolf reasoned and I agreed.

I opened the bag everything was neatly folded and smelled like my mate. I grabbed a pair of black shorts and a white blouse, and got to work on picking out her underthings. I grabed a pair of pink panties and a matching bra, my mind wandered to her wearing them. The thought filling me with lust my wolf was egar to complete the thoughts. 'Get your mind out of the gutter,' I cursed. I wandered back to the bathroom and knocked, "Cassi I've got your clothes."

"You do, thanks." she didn't open the door.

"You need to open the door Cassi or I can't give you the clothes silly."

"Oh.....close your eyes again." she opened the door a crack. "Close them please?" I closed my eyes, and heard the ruffle of clothing. Knowing my mate was naked behind that door, I was tempted to push the door open and take her there. I felt her take the clothes from my hands and heard the door close again.

Then softly the door opened again, "Ready?" I opened my eyes, Christ all mighty she looked like temptation itself. Herb hair was still damp and clung to her skin. The shorts exposed her long well formed legs, and I could imagine her wrapping those legs around me....'Mind out of the gutter, mind out of the gutter,' I chanted over and over again.    

"Cade?" I heard Cassi.

"Mind out of the gutter."....'Shit did I say that aloud?' I took Cassi's laughing as a yes.

"Mind out of the gutter huh?" She smiled shyly.