leon managed to convince me to go to one spot in the town even though i wanted to move forward. we ended up going to my apartment i lived in.

we only encountered a couple zombies and leon did a silent kill on them not wanted to attract any attention.

we finally made it up the stairs to my apartment, my apartment has always been a safe space regardless of how shitty it was but gotta make home where you can right?

i gently opened the door and saw most of my stuff still there. we stepped in and leon kept his gun handy.

"i'm shocked it's all still here..." i said in awe

leon seemed to be takeing it all in as well.

"you lived alone?" leon asked

"yeah, my friends all moved in with eachother so i managed to get a cheap place on my own."

"some friends."

"i know."

i lead leon to my bedroom, "i might have a bag in here."

leon sat in my bed while i dug through my closet. "i'm gonna grab some clothes."

i had a duffle bag and started stuffing my clothes into it.

"how long did you live here?" leon asked

"about 2 years?"

"you really made it home in 2 years." he said

i finished packed and got up, "i did my best too."

i swung the duffle bag over my shoulder, before looking in my bedside drawers and shoving some books i had in there in the pocket of the bag.

"do you need me to grab anything?" leon asked

"i have a backpack in the hallway closet if you want to grab that?" i asked

"yeah."

i went to the bathroom and grabbed any medical supply's i had and looked in the mirror.

i looked exhausted. the lack of sleep, running for my life. my long hair didn't fit me anymore, not after that guy at the mall used it against me. hair grows back, like they always say. i found my hair cutting scissors and started to chop it. my hair fell to the grounds. i stood back after cutting all my hair. it didn't look too bad and it felt like a weight off my shoulders.

i opened the mirror cabinet and grabbed all the medicine behind there and shut it. i avoid looking in the mirror before brushing off the hair on my leather jacket and left the bathroom.

"i found a bag." leon said before freezing.

"great that'll be easier to carry then the two small purses." i said while setting down the overfilled duffle bag and grabbing the purses to empty.

i sat on the floor and empty the purses into the bag i took from leon and also moved the medicine to that bag.

"please don't talk about it, i just didn't want to have long hair anymore." i said without looking at him.

"it looks good. i just didn't expect you to walk out with different hair."

"you don't have to lie."