i woke up from a nightmare again, the same stupid nightmare, i felt leon put a hand on my back.

"i'm here. it's okay." he said softly he gently pulled me into him

we gently layed back and i layed on his chest,

"did you sleep yet?" i asked softly while messing with his sleeve

"no. not yet. you need it more."

"leon."

"it's true and i'm not arguing about it."

i felt him start to rub my back gently.

i snuggled closer into him, "thanks for takeing care of me."

"no problem."

i slowly drifted back to sleep, leon still rubbing my back.

i woke up slowly, seeing leon asleep. i slowly got up out of his grip and moved the blanket more over him.

i went into the bathroom and looked at my scrapped up hands. that stupid crawling zombie really did a number on me. i wonder how leon is doing. does he have any injuries? i wanted to wake him up but i dont know how much sleep he's gotten. i went back out after wrapping my hands up and sat in bed. i gently took his hand and saw he didn't really have and scraps or bruises, he does have tactical clothing i guess.
leon stirred in his sleep and i froze. i didn't want him to see me looking at his hand but i also didn't really know how to explain.

i gently put his hand down and decided to sit over at the desk with my journal, it's may be the apocalypse but i should at least try to get some emotions out. i ended up writing about what happened, about leon, the attacks and how i feel.

leon is locked up, i've only seen the true him once but as quick as it showed it was a quick to go away. i've been crying in his arms often, from the first time we met 2 days ago to just as recent as last night. i never really truly trusted a man. nothing against leon but i feel like i've been too trusting. he may be a government agent just doing his job, all i am got him probably is just part of his job. but at the same time would he have comforted me if he wasn't human. he's been really nice and taking care of me. regardless of me just being part of his mission he didn't have to hug me, complement me, wipe away the tears.. i can't be falling for him he's just some guy i met, i don't know a lot about him. he could just be nice.

i starred at the paper, i can't be falling for him..
i can't.. leon is just nice, he's just some random agent who's doing his job to get the people evacuated, the only reason why i'm even here is cause i'm a person who needs to be evacuated. i need to create some distance between us.

i heard leon yawn and put away my journal before he could see.

"did you sleep any better?" he asked

"i did, thank you."

"no problem."

after i changed into new pants and packed the bloody one into a plastic back and threw it away we left. i kept a fair bit of distance between us while we walked and we didn't talk. and the silence was killing me. leon kept his gun drawn while i kept my bat handy.

"at the next spot we crash i'll show you how to use a knife properly." he said and glanced over at me

"cool."

leon glanced over at me again but we kept going, we made it to a good stopping point in our travel. the day was luckily uneventful we only encountered a couple zombies but leon killed them.

once we made it into our room and leon barricaded the door i sat on the bed

"alright, let's start the knife training." leon said while setting down his guns.

"i think i'll be fine," i shrugged

"Kade i need you to know how to properly use a knife ."

"we're only here for two more days.." i shrugged

leon stared at me. "you're going to learn. i'm not taking this no as a answer."

"i'm not going to. i have my bat." i argued

"what changed your mind?" he demanded while crossing his arms.

i shrugged while looking at the floor, "i'm going to bed."

"kade."

"please leon i just want to sleep,"

leon crouched down infront of me and grabbed my wrists, "i really need you to learn how to use a knife safely. i know you can protect yourself or that i'll be there to help, but just incase you need to defend yourself or somehow we get separated and i'm not there you can use a knife."

"fine." i caved

he gently cupped my cheek, "good girl."

he got up and grabbed my hunting knife out of my bag, "now one side is thicker than the other, the thinner side is sharp and you want that point out. okay?"

"okay."

after more explaining we, well HE decided to have me practice a bit,

"i don't want to accidentally hurt you leon."

"it's okay. just stop before you hit me okay?"

i nodded and i did a couple swing and leon would critique them as we went.

he managed to back me up and once i tried to swing the knife he pinned my wrist to the wall causing me to drop it luckily not hitting anyone.

leon stepped closer pinning my whole body,

"do you know how to get out of this situation?" he asked

my heart was beating fast and i couldn't look away from his eyes.

"no..."

i did hear what leon was saying........ but i also missed it...

i looked at him confused,

"here." he said and switched us, "now pin my hand to the wall."

i did as i was told and he managed to move out of my grip, granted i wasn't even trying, and he escaped

"see?" he said

"sorta?" i shrugged

"do you want to try?"

"Leon." i whined

he sighed, "we will pick up where we left off tomorrow."

"thank you." i smiled before i layed down.

i felt the bed dip and leon wrap a arm around me.

i tensed for a moment before i relaxed.

i can't be falling for him..