i made it up the ladder i crawled into the helicopter before quickly backing against the wall and noted the horror of being high up paralyzing me. i starred at the opening waiting for leon to make it.

it took some time for him to finally make it up and he stood a pulled in the ladder, and slid the door closed before collapsing in the seat across from sarah and i.

"what happens now?" i asked

"we get to talk to my boss."

"i hope we get to shower first."

the flight to wherever leon's boss was exhausting, sarah eventually helped me into a seat instead of the uncomfortable floor nook by the door.

"thanks for helping me back there." she mumbled

"yeah."

the helicopter made it pretty far from our city and we saw it get exploded. i looked away and saw leon starring at me worried.

"you okay?" he asked

"i will be."

we eventually landed and all of us exshastedly exited the helicopter. well leon exited along with the pilot and they helped us down.

sarah and the pilot went ahead of leon and i.

"i'm glad you made it safe." i said softly

"i told you i would." leon teased and bumped his shoulder with mine

i looked over at him and smiled before looking ahead again.

"hey."  leon said before he stopped walking

i turned and he grabbed my wrist before pulling me close

"i'd like to kiss you more. especially in a less stressful moment." he said and leaned closer to me

"me too." i whispered

he moved his hands to my waist and it honestly felt as if he was teasing me by lightly brushing his lips against mine.

"kiss me already."  i said breathlessly

he smirked and was about to say something until we heard sarah yell for us.

"when do we get rid of her?" i sighed and pulled away knowing we probably should wait.

leon sighed, "soon."

we eventually caught up.

"you guys done fucking each-other with your eyes?" she snapped

the pilot laughed and i forced one along but just like i wanted to do from when she first came at me i pulled back my fist and punched her in the face as hard as i could.

"fuck you."  i sneered

leon quickly restrained me while the pilot checked on her.

we got a good distance away before leon let me go.

"you're not mad are you?" i asked him while we walked

"hell no. i just have to look professional on camera."

"suck up." i teased

leon rolled his eyes before knocking on the office door we were heading too.

"come in."

leon opened the door and let me in first and we stood at the desk.  leon had his hands behind his back and stood straight while i just stood normally.

"you can have a seat Ms. Kade. leon you're excused."