morning came and leon left after promising to meet up with me again at 8.
i was escorted by carlos once again to the car and after the ride i met up with chris to take me to the boss.

"ah good morning ms renn." he greeted, "have a seat."

"no thank you." i said

he sighed, "ms. renn i have been nice to you and even got you a nice hotel and nice house. why don't you just relax."

"to be clear sir i will not be joining your team or anything like that. i wish to just be a civilian."

"i understand that but don't let this spark die young."

"a spark of fighting from my life and just calling it a job? the need for required therapy because the mission you send me on? no thanks"

"you would be saving countless lives!"

"i will not be guilt tripped like you did to leon! he sacafised his live and barely made it out alive!"

"it's not as bad as he made it out to be!" the boss shouted and slammed his hands down on the table

"he refused to leave this shit show of a job i'm the one who's saying it's bad! leon deserves better and i will not be yelled at by you and pure pressured and guilt tripped by you."

i saw him seeth for a moment, "think over the offer."

"no thank you. i'll show myself the door."

"you're makeing a mistake!" he shouted

"my mistake was being saved by your team."

as soon as i opened the door i was met with chris and leon.

i brushed past leon, not wanting to talk to him.

"Kade..." he said while grabbing my wrist

chris was quick to remove his hand and block me from him

"chris." leon snapped

"i was put here to protect her." chris said, "even if you know her well i will not let you lay a hand on her."

i patted chris' should as a thank you and walked away to the exit

"Kade!"

i wanted to go to him, i wanted to cry in his arms but i needed space.

i sat in the car stareing out the window, i hoped leon wouldn't be mad at me when we meet up.

we soon pulled up to the hotel and a girl got the door for me instead of chris.

"ms. renn." she greeted, "i'm Jill Valintine."

i sighed in relief, "jill. nice to finally meet you."

she smiled, "mind if we talk in your room?"

"i don't mind."

we walked together to the elevator and before the doors closed, leon pulled up the hotel.

"you know leon kennedy?"

"he saved my life and we kinda just became close after that."

"close?"

i blushed, "yeah. we're friends in a way?"

jill nodded,

"is carlos going to stop leon from interrupting our conversation?" i asked

"yea, i only need to talk to you."

"i understand."