Apologies?

Luke's pov:

I fucked up. I fucked up real bad. 

Alex comes into the room looking really pissed. "What the fuck, Luke? Seriously?" 

"Alex, I don't need you shouting at me right now. I know I messed u-"

"No, Luke you fucked up really really bad. She gave us a place to stay, she showed us around and this is your way of repaying her? How can you make her cry? After everything she's done for us?" Cry? I made her cry? Fuck.

"She's crying? Is she alright?" 

"Use your fucking brain, Luke. Of course she's not alright if she's crying. What did you do?" He asks, getting more and more frustrated. 

"N-nothing I just said I should've left with Arya but I didn't mean it I swear. I said it out of anger, I didn't mean it at all." 

Alex comes closer to me and his fist makes contact with my mouth. "What the fuck, Alex?" I say, stumbling back and holding my mouth which was now bleeding.

"Oh, i'm sorry I just did it out of anger. You need to fix this. Now." He demands.

"Alex, I don't know what to do." 

"Well, you have to figure that out yourself. I'm not the one who made her cry."

"And here." He says, handing me a tissue. "Sorry, but it was well deserved." 

"It was, thank you" I laugh. 

And with that he leaves, leaving me with a bleeding mouth and not knowing what to do to make it up to Julie. The first thing I should try to do is speak to her, so that's what I do.

I clean myself up and then enter the living room and see her cuddled into Reggie. Both boys look at me then to Julie and then leave the room. 

"Julie-"

"I don't want to talk to you, Luke." She says without looking at me and then gets up from the couch and walks towards her room. I grab her wrist lightly, stopping her from doing so which she snatches away. 

"Julie, please. Hear me out." 

"What's there to hear?" She scoffs. "If you want to spend so much time with Arya the door is that way." She says, pointing towards the front door still not looking at me. 

"No, Julie. I don't want to spend time with Arya. I want to spend time with you, I just want you." 

"Yeah, well that's hard to believe." 

"Julie, I was angry and I just say shit I don't mean when i'm mad. I'm sorry." 

"Luke, I just don't understand why you were so angry. All I did was kiss Reggie on the head and I told you he's like my little brother and why would I even go for another man when the hottest man i've ever laid my eyes on is mine? And then I told you to apologize to Reg and that's all you had to do but no you started shouting and getting all annoyed." She says, finally look at me and that's when I see the sadness in her eyes. 

I pull her towards me but she doesn't hug me back. "I know, ange. I know. But sometimes i'm stubborn as fuck and don't think like at all. I should've just apologized and i'm just a jealous freak. I get jealous over the smallest things. I'm sorry, i'm so sorry." (ange = angel)

"I'm glad you know where you went wrong." She says, finally hugging me back. 

I pull back slightly and move some hair out of her face before smirking. "You think i'm hot?" 

"Who said I was talking about you? You're ugly as fuck." 

"Who's the lucky man?" I ask. 

"Mmmm well, his name is Lucas Patterson and he's fucking mean when he's pissed so don't get on his bad side but I like him. A lot. And he's also stubborn as hell and thinks it's his way or no way when it's not." She smiles.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm sorry." I say, kissing her forehead. 

"You missed a spot." She says, pointing to her lips. I take no time smashing my lips onto hers and my oh my have I missed it. Even if it was just an hour or two since I last kissed her. 

"Have the love birds rekindled?" Reggie asks, coming into the living room with Alex. 

"We have." I say, pulling away. 

"Have we?" Julie asks. I look at her skeptically before she speaks again. "We have." She laughs. I peck her on the lips before turning to Reggie. 

"Sorry, Reggie...for earlier." I say, scratching my head. 

"Ahhh bring it in bro." He hugs me and I hug him back then try to pull away after it's been a minute too long. "Yeah, you can let go now Reg." 

"Hmmm, do I want to?" 

"Yeah, that's enough Reggie. Pull away." I say, trying to push him away but his hold is too strong. He picks me up and starts spinning me around. 

"Reggie, what the fuck? Put me down." I laugh. "No." 

"Alex, tell your boyfriend to put me down." 

"Yeah, I think that's enough now. I'm getting a bit jealous, Reg." Alex says, also laughing. 

"Why don't you all join the hug?" Reggie suggests. Julie and Alex take no time cuddling into us and I place my hand on Julie's ass. Well, I thought I did. 

"Whose hand is on my ass?" Alex suddenly questions. 

"Not me." Reggie and Julie say simultaneously. All heads turn to me and then my hand which was still on Alex's ass. I quickly pull it away and then scratch my head. "Not me?" 

I must say though, Alex sure does have a nice ass. Everyone starts laughing and I feel myself turn red. "Why was your hand on Alex's ass?" Julie asks, laughing uncontrollably. 

Suddenly, I feel a stinging pain on my cheek (not my bum cheek by the way) and realize that Reggie slapped me. "As much as that was funny, don't touch my boyfriends ass again." He says, still laughing. Alex and Julie start laughing even harder which then causes me to laugh because so much was going on at once. 

~~~

This is kinda a shit and short chapter but I tried my best! 

Tell me how it was? 

I know Julie forgave Luke all too quickly but I didn't want her mad at Luke for too long bc I needed more juke moments. It's the only thing that helps me keep this book going. 

Hope you enjoyed?

Don't forget to eat and drink water! 

And to those fasting, Ramadan Mubarak!!

(not edited)