The Getty

Julie's pov:

"Okay boys, you ready? It's time to leave." I say, coming out of my room.

"HOLY SHIT, JULIE!" Alex shouts. "YOU LOOK AMAZING!" I blush because it's not everyday someone compliments me and I just don't know how to really respond to them apart from saying thank you of course. "Thank you, Lex but it's just a simple outfit."

"Stop, just stop. You look beautiful and you need to accept it." He says, taking my hands in his. I hug him because his words are close enough to make me cry happy tears. "Thank you, that means a lot."

(her outfit and it's paired with white air forces

(her outfit and it's paired with white air forces. Your body is perfect just the way it is! I was using this pic for the outfit.)

"Anytime, love." I pull away from the hug and look at the other two boys. "You guys, ready?"

"Yup, you look gorgeous Julie." Reggie says. "Thank you, I could say the same about you." I wink at him to which he winks back.

I look over at Luke and see him staring at me, his mouth slightly hanging open. I walk over to him and put my index finger on his chin making him stare up at me. "You're staring, pretty boy."

A/N In case this part is confusing, Luke is sitting on the couch and Reggie and Alex were already standing so that's how Julie makes Luke look up at her.

"Fuck, Julie. You look so beautiful and gorgeous and hot and y-you just look so nice." He says, all in one breath. "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." I laugh but on the inside my stomach is going crazy with butterflies.

He wraps his arms around me and places his hands on the skin that's showing causing me to heat up but in a good way. I instantly wrap my arms around his neck and not even a second later somebody clears their throat.

"Julie, you said we had to get going." Alex speaks.

"Right, yeah let's get going." I say, pulling away from Luke. I walk towards the door and Luke grabs my hand, interlacing it with his. "Words can't describe how beautiful you are, princesse." He whispers in my ear.

Does he know what he does to me? I gotta act casual, I gotta act casual, I gotta act cas- I clear my throat and head out the door, Luke still holding onto my hand and Reggie and Alex following behind. WHAT?! That is not acting casual, Julie. Why are you clearing your throat if you're not going to say anything! I might as well say something now. "Thank you." I say, my voice barely above a whisper. How embarrassing.

"Aww did I get Julie all flustered?" Luke jokes, while I lock my apartment door. "Shut up." I say, embarrassed.

"It's alright, I just have that special effect on people." He winks.

"Come here." I say, gesturing him to bring his head towards mine. He does as I say and I start speaking. "Do you want me to tell Alex and Reggie that you had a boner because my ass was on your dick?" I whisper in his ear.