Relationships

Julie's pov:

I wake up to a sleeping Luke by my side. I can't believe we actually kissed. His lips were so soft and it's just- we kissed. We really kissed. Luke kissed me. I kissed Luke.

I move some hair from his face as he shuffles in his sleep. "Good morning." I smirk, once I see his eyes open. He doesn't say anything and snuggles into my neck, lightly pecking it. "Morning," He grumbles.

"Not a morning person, huh?" I ask.

"Mmh." He responds. I move his head so it's leveled with mine and kiss him. He instantly kisses me back. After a while, I pull back and just stare into his eyes. "Awake now?"

"Yeah, but I need more." He says, leaning in.

"Nope, it's time to get up." I say, moving back.

"Kisses."

"Up."

"Kisses."

"Will you get up?"

"Yeah," I lean in and lightly kiss him before pulling away. As I pull away, Luke grabs the back of my head and pushes it forward, reconnecting our lips. We both smile into the kiss before he pulls away.

"That was cheeky." I say. "But now you seriously have to get up."

"Yes, ma'am." He gets up and starts heading out my door before coming back to me and leaving one last peck on my lips.

"Go." I laugh. I check the time on my phone and see that it's 7:30 pm. Are Alex and Reggie back yet?

I get up from my bed and check if they're in the living room. No one. I check Alex's room and see nobody's in there either. Lastly, I go into Luke's and Reggie's room and nobody but a shirtless Luke is in there.

I stare at Luke's fine body shamelessly. "Take a picture, it'll last longer."

"Maybe I should." I smirk. "But that's not why i'm here. Where's Alex and Reggie?"

"They're still not back?" He asks.

"No, I checked everywhere." I answer.

"Maybe they got lost while exploring LA?"

"Maybe. Gimme a sec i'll call Alex." I say.

Luke comes over to where i'm at the doorway and drags me to the bed, sitting me on his lap. He was still shirtless but I didn't mind.

I let the phone ring in my ear and put it on loudspeaker when Alex picks up.

"Hey, Alex. Where are you?" I ask.

"Hey, Julie. Don't worry, we're on our way."

"Where you been?"

"Oh, just exploring." I hear a smirk in Alex's voice and start questioning him more.

"Alex?"

"Yeah,"

"Are you sure you were just exploring?" I question.

"Mhm yeah, definitely. Anyways, like I said before we're on our way so i'll see you later!" He hangs up before I get to say anything else and man is Alex one shit of a liar.

"What do you think they're doing?" Luke asks.

"I have no idea but i'm gonna go brush my teeth now." I say, getting up. Luke sits me back down on his lap and kisses me slowly. I kiss him back and let my hands get lost in his hair. I pull away for air and rest my forehead against his.

"Your lips are so addicting." Luke tells me. I laugh and get up from his lap earning a slap on the ass.

"Take a shower you smell." I tell him before I leave.