How We Met

Julie's pov:

After a long, long day of school I was finally home but hey it's the last day of school so woohoo to that. Flynn's sleeping over since it is the last day so we decided it would be a good idea to have some fun and go on Omegle and no, not that kind of fun

After a while of meeting new people, coming across things that should've been kept in pants we come across 3 boys. "Hi" Flynn says as i'm too focused on the guy in the middle which might I say is rather hot.

"Hey." The hot one replies back. "Where you guy's from?" Flynn asks. "We're from Sweden, what about you?" Dammit there goes my chance. "That's so cool, we're from LA" Flynn answers.

"That's in America right?" A guy in a red flannel asks. He earns a slap on his head from a guy with dirty blond hair. "No shit, Sherlock" The guy with dirty blond hair says. I laugh at them before the hot one speaks. "What's your names?" He asks. "I'm Julie and she's Flynn, what about you?" I say proud of myself for finally getting words out. 

"Well, i'm Luke, this is.." 

 "Reggie, i'm Reggie." The red flannel guy says.

"And.." 

"Alex, how's it going?" The guy with dirty blond hair says. 

"Ba-da" Luke says. 

"Niccceee do you guys play?" I ask, pointing to a guitar in the background.

"Yeah, believe it or not we're actually in a band called Sunset Curve." Luke states. 

"Tell your friends" Reggie pipes in. 

"Do you play?" Luke asks. Shit, I hate being asked this question. It just brings back all the memories, I haven't played since mom died. "You okay?" Flynn whispers to me. "Yeah, yeah i'm fine." I say, slightly lying. "You sure?" She asks. "Yeah, I mean I can't hide it forever right?" I say trying to convince Flynn and myself that i'm fine. I look back at the screen and see the boys looking confused so I decide to answer Luke's question. 

"I used to play." 

"Used to?" He asks, noticing I used past tense. 

"Yeah, I haven't played since.." I pause and Flynn places her hand over mine. "You don't have to." She whispers to me. "I want to." I tell her and she nods.

"I haven't played since my mom and little brother died in a crash." I continue. The boys looked at eachother shocked before Alex speaks. "I'm sorry." He says, a look of sympathy on his face. "Yeah, we're sorry." Reggie says. "I-I didn't meant to, i'm-" 

"It's fine, can we just drop it...please?" I ask, cutting Luke off. 

"Yeah, yeah absolutely." Luke says softly. 

"I'm gay." Alex says. I laugh at how he changed the subject before speaking. "I'm bi." The next few minutes turn into a conversation about sexualities and then hobbies and then Reggie's pizza obsession. 

"Okay but I could literally marry pizza." Reggie says. 

"Well, come to LA we have the best pizzas." I laugh. 

"Alex book a flight to LA." Luke says. 

"For tomorrow?"

"Yeah, for tomorrow." Me and Flynn look at eachother wide eyed before I speak. "You know, I was only joking right?" 

"Oh you were?" Luke asks with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, I wasn't being serious." 

"Too late. I've already booked the flight." Alex announces. 

"That quick? Where are you going to stay? Who's gonna pick you up? Do you even know-" 

"Julie, sweetheart stop your rambling please. How about you pick us up and show us around?" Luke asks. "Erm, yeah okay. I guess that's fine. What's the time in Sweden right now?" 

"3:00 am" Luke says casually. 

"WHAT?!" I exclaim. "You guys should get some sleep. Alex, what time did you book the flight and when do you land?" 

"6:00 am and we land at 5:09 pm" I sigh in relief because I don't have to wake up early before speaking again. "Okay, you guys should get some sleep because you have like 3 hours of sleep."

"Okay, but before we go can I get your number?" Luke asks. We exchange numbers and say goodnight then leave. 

"My girls got a crush and his name is Luke." Flynn says once I close my laptop. "What no! We barely know each other."

"And you agreed to pick them up from the airport AND show them around. Also, can Carrie come and sleep over?" She asks. 

"I would feel bad if I said no to them and plus they don't know anyone and yes Carrie can come over but please don't be all coupley around me." I say. Flynn and Carrie have been going out for 3 years now and they're cute or whatever but they also make sure to remind me i'm single as fuck. 

"I'm betting $100 you like Luke." Flynn says putting out the money on my bed. "I'm betting $100 I don't like Luke." I say doing the same. "You know, you always lose bets so you might as well call it your loss now." 

"I think i'm good." I say even though 99.9% of the time Flynn does win bets. We hear a knock on the door and Flynn goes to open it letting Carrie come into the apartment. "We're doing another bet." Flynn exclaims, once Carrie is on the bed. "Another one? What's it about this time?" Carrie asks. 

"Julie likes a guy named Luke who she met on Omegle and he's coming here tomorrow with his friends." Carrie puts out $100 on the bed with the rest of the money. "I'm betting she likes him." Carrie says happily. "Fuck you." I say to her. "Nah, I only fuck Flynn." 

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" I yell to both Flynn and Carrie. They both quickly get up laughing and leave before Flynn comes back. "By the way, you're going to the airport by yourself. Have fun!" She yells before leaving my room. What am I going to do with this girl? 

~~~  

Welp that's the first chapter out with a few changes than it was in the original one. Hope you enjoyed reading :)

How was your day? 

I love you <3 

Remember to drink water!

Don't forget to vote :)

We Met Onlineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें