Everything up to his shoulder had been removed leaving behind a bloody mess, 'I need Dabi over here to cauterise the wound.'

She looked around Twice beside her as Tomura was talking to the 5 Shie Hasaikai had finally left.

"Think things over carefully. Consider how your organization should be run. The , when you've calmed down, call me." Overhaul said as he and his 4 goodies walked away.

"They're gotta pay for this! Why cant i go after him?" Twice asked.

"Think Jin, we need to get Atsuhiro to a doc." Himiko smartly spoke.

Aoi was holding up Atsuhiro as she had put water over his wound in hope of would slow down the bleeding.

"My Power wouldn't work. Damn, that hurts." Compress coughed out.

"I, I have an idea." Aoi announced to the Leauge. Everyone looked at her.

"What is it, Water woman?" Dabi asked as he moved from his place on the boxes to come down beside Toga.

"Im not sure if it'll work, but it would stop the bleeding until we can get him to Giran." Aoi unsurely said.

"Dabi, come over here." She demanded.

She then looked down at Compress as Dabi got down on his knees infront of her and Compress.

"Atsuhiro, this will hurt. But it can help you. Do you wanna do it." She gently asked him.

Compress groaned for a second before he nodded, Aoi looked at Dabi who looked clueless at what was happening.

Aoi huffed, "Come over her." She commanded Dabi to move beside her, infront of Compress's arm.

He did as told and looked at her, Aoi took his hand and placed it where the arm used to be and whispered as for the magician not to here.

"Use your quirk."

Dabi looked surprised for a second before he realised what she wa siding, he took a deep breathe before lighting up his hand blue.

Compress screamed as his flesh was heated together to stay closed, shortly after he passed out as Dabi had taken his hand off the now burning flesh.

The wound was no longer bleeding, Aoi looked at Tomura and said, "You need to ring Giran now."

Their leader nodded as he did as he was told.

Tomura thankfully rang Giran and he arrived in under ten minutes

Giran, rushed into the half destroyed building like a hurricane.

He looked at the area for a second, Dabi and Aoi, still beside Compress's charred arm flesh.

Twice trying to reconstruct a wall with clothing tape, Toga staring at the cloth that Twice had placed over her lower half.

Spinner and Tomura were sitting and playing games together to try and distract themselves.

"This is a mess." Giran said, Aoi looked up at him with tears in her eyes. She didn't know what to do to help Tomura.

Giran brushed her over and huffed. Atsuhiro thankfully was passed out.

"We'll, you did a good job, I'd imagine Compress here would've bled out by now had you two not stepped in." He pointed at Dabi and Aoi.

"We'll, he fine now. I can get him a prosthetic arm but that's the most i can do." Giran said as he stood up again.

Tomura jumped off the box he and Spinner were sitting on and walked over to the group, "Giran how'd you know what to do."

"Giran smirked, "I went to med school before i became a broker, its useful in this line of work."

Giran walked away from the league leaving them, "I'll get Compress that arm as soon as possible."

hey my bros

hey my bros.
why is the life of a fanfic writer acc cursed.
ive recently found out, like1 hour ago found out i have SEVERE TONSILLITIS.

ITS SO GROSS I CRY WHEN I THINK ABT IT 😭😭

anyways i'll still be doing this book with usual? updates kk

11/4/23
22/4/23