5 - Conviction

Aoi was with Kurogiri and Tomura in their fake bar, they were going over potential plans

'After what happened with Stain, Grain has been calling me all the time now. Probably wants me to kill somebody.'

After the Stain incident the League got a massive rise in popularity. Not that they disliked it but they certainly didn't want it.

Aoi pouted as she thought about things. 'If the league gets famous and Tomura-Sama gets even more members. WHAT IF THEIR GIRLS.'

She was brought out of her thoughts by Kurogiri talking to Tomura, "Are you curious, Tomura Shigaraki?"

Tomura was holding the picture of Midoriya from the sports festival Aoi was beside him as always as Kurogiri spoke, "About this boy, Izuku Midoriya."

The bell on the door to the bar rang and Aoi stood up alert.

"Shigaraki." Grain cheerfully greeted them.

"Your 'League of Villians' has been the talk of the town for the last several days."

"Word on the streets is you're about to start something big."

Aoi knew what he was talking about, she'd overheard Tomura and Kurogiri talking about the plans for the U.A. kids.

Tomura clenched his hand and decayed the picture of Midoriya in response, "And, who did you bring this time?"

Grain huffed and walked outside the bar before returning with two others in tow.

"So it's really you, huh? Ive seen you in pictures. But I gotta say, you're way grosser in person." The black haired man with purple burn scars all over his body said.

'THIS LITTLE RAT. WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?' Aoi thought, silently seething from her spot beside Tomura.

"Wow, it's the weird hand guy!" The school girl beside the burnt one said.

"You're friends with my hero, Stain, right? Cool!" She put her hand in front of her blushing face.

"Let me join the league! I wanna be in your group!"