7 - Preparations

"The Master is good

"The Master is good." Tomura said while playing with a stack of cards, "I tried so hard to find out where those idiots were going, and he figured it out in an instant."

"Guess he really showed me up."

"It was worth having a team on standby, then wasn't it? Tomura Shigaraki." Kurogiri said from behind the bar.

The cards Tomura were fiddling with them dropped, "hmph, I guess."

The door to the bar then opened revealing Grain, "I heard back from the union today, you can expect a delivery tomorrow."

"It was thrown together quickly. So it might not look like much. But quality is guaranteed."

"When have I even failed you guys, look at Aoi. She's now apart of the league, so trust me. These guys are good."

"I must apologise for making such a unreasonable request." Kurogiri guilty said.

Grain too a puff from him cigarette, "Tell me Shigaraki. Do you know why the union accepted this outlandish order of yours?"

"'Cause everyone's got high expectations of you. If the League of Villians steps into the light, then the scum hiding in the sidelines will follow suit."

He pointed at all three of them, "and if that happens brokers like me will be rolling in hungry new customers. Crime pays."

"Oh, yes. You're gonna be so busy you won't be able to keep up." Shigaraki said in return.

Grain chuckled, "I'm looking forward to that. Anyway, thanks."

With that he left the three villians.

"The board is set with my pawns and their prey. Finally. Time for the real game to begin." Tomura finished.

Aoi frowned a bit, "Tomura-Sama, am I your pawn?"

Shigaraki turned to her, "No, never. You are a piece in the chest board. But your the queen."

'This idiot, she's so infatuated with me she doesn't even notice I'm just using her quirk.'

Aoi blushed, "Ahhh, thank you Tomura-sama."