10 - Hero or Villain

"It's perfectly obvious to me that theres some sort of problem with UA's current management

"It's perfectly obvious to me that theres some sort of problem with UA's current management." Said the old news reporter.

"If I had a child who wanted to become a hero, there's no way I'd let them enroll in that school. That'll-"

The tv was cut off with a click of a button, Shigaraki lightly cackled as he did so .

"I'm so grateful to the media for all the free publicity lately" Tomura said as he turned towards a tied up Bakugo.

"Right? Isn't it nice?"

"Katsuki Bakugo."

The kid was sweating in the chains as he was tied up, Aoi had been put in charge of all of his needs.

He'd been there a day and had not said a word since they captured him.

"All of you, leave now." Tomura demanded. Toga huffed as she walked towards the door of the bar.

"We'll regroup tonight and get things prepared, now out. All of you." Shigaraki repeated.

Aoi got up from her seat beside him and walked towards the door which Toga stood at, "Aoi-Chan, can I come to your house. Pretty please."

Aoi smiled slightly at her as they walked down the alleyway, "Of course you can."

The two girls made their way towards Aoi's apartment, which was surprisingly close to the leagues base.

As they entered the house Toga was wide eyed, "Aoi-Chan, why is Tomura everywhere?"

Aoi's eyes sparkled at the question, "Well! Because I owe Tomura-Sama my life, of course!"

"Oh, why is that Aoi-Chan?" Toga asked as she sat down on Aoi's sofa, which were covered in pillows with Shigarakis face.

Aoi says down beside her, "my quirk, a side effect of it is I can control the rain with my emotions."

"I used to always be surrounded by rain after what happened with Oik-," she hesitated. "Him. Giran then requested i help in healing Tomura-Sama, and when I met him. He truely accepted me.