11 - The Art of Escapism

In hindsight, Aoi should've predicted this would happen

They literally kidnapped one of the most promising hero's of the next generation, of course the hero's would come for him sooner rather than later.

She had thought about it, moving the kid to a different place in case of being caught. But she just never asked Tomura.

All Might flew through the wall of the bar, punching spinner, Compress and Magne to the ground. "WHAT THE?" Spinner shouted in confusion.

"Kurogiri!" Shigaraki said, Kurogiri started to warp before Kamui woods came in with his ultimate move, "Pre-emptive Binding lacquered Chain Prison."

As he shouted his attack wood formed around all of the league, Aoi was torn away from Tomuras side and was squeezed tightly by the wood.

Everybody has been caught up by the wood, their arms bound. Dabi started lighting himself on fire before Gran Torino kicked him, he was knocked out.

"Don't do anything foolish, it's in your best interest to cooperate with us." Gran Torino said as Dabis head went flying to the side.

Aoi struggled against the wooden restrictions, trying to crawl forward to Tomura before Kamui tightened the bindings.

"AHHH!" She moaned in pain.

"Just what I'd expect from a competent new hero. And a veteran pro who moves faster than the eye can see!" All Might praises the Pros.

"You cant run anymore, League of Villains. Understand? Because we are here now!"

"Right after the press conference? They had this ruse planned the whole time!" Compress figured out.

"Tree man! Your hugging me too
tight! HARDER!" Twice screamed.

Aoi and Toga just wiggled in pain trying to get out of the chains.

"One tends to neglect defence when they're on the offence." Edgeshot revealed himself by sliding through the door to get in the bar, "But we didn't come alone."