6 - According to Plan

"Welcome back to our summer special

"Welcome back to our summer special."

"All Might: The journey from Number One Hero to UA High School teacher." The news reporter said introducing All Might.

"Today, we'll be looking back in All Mights achievements, and his incredible rise to f-"

The TV was shut off before the reporter could finish their sentence, Kurogiri with the remote in hand had turned it off.

Tomura grinned from his spot beside Aoi on the bar stools, 'I've figured it out. Why the Hero Killer pissed me off so much. And why those US brats drive me crazy.' Tomura monologued in his head

'It's because of All Might and that stupid grin as though he doesn't have a care in the world. Smiling thoughtlessly. As if there's no one he can't save. Like he's undefeatable.'

Tomura stood up and left the bar while Aoi and Kurogiri stayed back in it.

"Izuku Midoriya." Kurogiri said his thoughts aloud. "Quirkless until middle school, when he suddenly manifested a power. After enrolling at UA High, he distinguished himself by finishing in the top eight at their world famous sports festival."

Kurogiri continued, "Then, during the Hosu incident, he and his friends fought the Hero Killer Stain. And won."

"Afterword, the Hero Killer chose to spare the child's life. Izuku Midoriya was acknowledged by Stain, the man seeking out true hero's, as worthy."

"He judged Tomura-Sama quite differently, that big idiot." Aoi snarked.

"Stain was a hypocrite, he did what he wanted but when Tomura-sama said what he wanted he stabbed him."

"Just picture it. A world without the Symbol of Peace." Tomura said walking down an alleyway.

"I'll show society just how fragile their sense of safety is."

Later, the next day the three were in the bar while Shigaraki was on the phone

"There's something I'd like you to prepare for me. That's right. We're about to start playing a brand new game."

With that he turned off the phone while still smirking.

"Everything on it way Tomura-Sama?" Aoi looked over at him.

Tomura turned to her and looked back to Kurogiri, "Yes, everything's going according to plan."

Yeah lad?

Yeah lad?

This was a major filler chapter if you couldn't notice ahahahh.

NOW WERE IN SEASON THREE RAHHHHHH.

AHHAHA it's a few days after I first made this chapter I'm writing the villains tryna recruit Bakugo heheheheheheh

I also got a shigaraki Funko pop ahah I love it. I also got vol 30 of the manga hehehe, I ALSO PRE ORDERED TWICES NEXT COMBACK HEHEH.

25/1/23
10/2/23