Teams A, B, and C

Start from the beginning

We began to leave until I heard "Ki-chan~." I felt chills run down my spine as I turned around.

"So you scored a goal too? That's so sexy~ It's making my cells explode<3." Shidou said, in my face.

"Shut the fuck up Shidou." I said, pushing his face away from me.

"Can I at least get your number?"

"Beat me in our match and then I will." I sarcastically said.

"Ok~<3"

"Looks like you got a lover, Aki."

"Shut up Nagi. He's not gonna beat us anyway. Let's go work on our chemical reactions while we wait for the deadline." I suggested.

"Fiine," he said, getting more sluggish, "carry me there."

"Walk by yourself, lazy."

We got to the practice field after what felt like a year thanks to Nagi.

"Ok so what should we do?" He asked me.

"We'll just run up the field from the half and form our chemical reaction."

"Ok."

We began to run up together, passing around until we had the chance to score. Our chemistry rose higher and higher and soon enough, it felt as if there were actual defenders trying to stop us. I could see them position themselves around Nagi, and Nagi would try to get into and open space for the shot and vice versa.

I don't think either of us felt our fatigue until we fell to the ground.

"Nagi..did you...see them too..?" I said, out of breath.

"Yeah..what was..that?"

"I don't know..maybe we..were too into it."

I struggled to get up but managed to push myself off the ground. I spun onto my butt and used my arms as support behind me. I finally was able to stamd up and made my over to Nagi.

I held my hand out and he grabbed onto it. I pulled him up with the rest of my strength.

"Ima go to the gym, I'll see you later." I said, walking away.

"How can you go to the gym? You look drunk from behind." Nagi called out to me.

"I'll manage." Laughing.

By the time I got to the gym, my body almost recovered from exhaustion. I was still shaking a bit but I pulled off a work put session for about an hour.

I slowly made my way to my room, got to my bed, and fell asleep as soon as I jumped on it.

I woke up to the announcements.

"The selection deadline is here. The third selection final assignment will begin shortly. Upon changing into your playsuit, assemble as quickly as possible."

I got changed and made my way to a separate room for the top 6.

"Rin and Shidou, Karasu and Otoya. You're going against each other with the 3 players on your team. Aki and Nagi, you're facing against Team A after the 6 hour interval. Remember what I told you last night. Go." Ego told us from the screen.

"I can't wait to get your number, Ki-chan<3." Shidou said, pointing his fingers at me.

"Look forward to getting someone else's number." I said.

He laughed and walked with Rin to their field.

"Ok, let's go rest for the next few hours. I'll be at your room and hour before our game." I said to Nagi.

"Ok."

The hours flew by while I sat around watching La Liga highlights. I got up and went to Nagi's room.

He opened the door, looking tired.

"Did you fall asleep?"

"Yea."

"Hurry up and get dressed." I sighed.

We got to the field where Rin and Shidou were waiting.

"Finally~" Shidou said.

Team A's 3 players walked in first, Igarashi, Aryu, and a Barou look-alike. Our 3 players walked on the field next, Gagamaru, Reo, and Glasses.

"Hey Gagamaru and Glasses!" I said.

"My name is Yukimiya." He said.

"Ah, hey Aki!" Gagamaru said.

The game started and Nagi and Reo started passing to each other faster than in the first selection. Reo tried to cross it to him but it got intercepted by the Barou look-alike.

The ball cleared to Rin and so he ran up the field. He passed it to Igarashi but got stopped by Reo.

Shidou yelled at him so Igarashi passed to him put of fear. Gagamaru blocked the pass and hit it to Yukimiya. Yukimiya got guarded by Rin but got past him using drag scissors.

Shidou tried to press him but he got past Shidou too.

He got guarded by Igarashi and the Barou look-alike but shot the ball anyway.

It went into the air but it fell downwards with an outside spin, making it a Gyro shot.

Aryu was about to block it but Nagi appeared and trapped the ball.

As the ball began to fall, I jumped and smashed it into the top left corner.

1-0.

"Nice assist Nagi." I said to him.

"You looked hungry for a goal, so I had to feed it to you." He responded with.

I yelled out to Yukimiya, "Yo! You're good! I like you already Yukimiya!"

"Thanks! Just call me Yukki, Ginga and Nagi!" He yelled back.

"Call me Aki!"

"Alright!"