"Ding dong, where is it you've
Gone to? Do you think you've
won? Our game of hide and seek
Has just begun"

"I hear your footsteps
Thumping loudly through
The hallways. I can hear
Your sharp breaths
You're not very good
At hiding"

"Just wait, you can't hide
From me. (I'm coming)
Just wait, you can't hide
From me. (I'm coming)
Just wait, you can't hide
From me. (I'm coming)
Just wait, you can't hide
From me."

"Knock -knock
I am at your door now
I am coming in
No need for me to ask
Permission"

"Knock -knock
I am inside your room now
Where is it you've hid?
Our game of hide and seek's
About to end."

"I am coming closer
Looking underneath your
Bed but, you are not here
I wonder, could you be
Inside the closet?"

"Ding dong
I have found you
Ding dong
You are hiding here
Now you're it
Ding dong
Finally found you, dear
Ding dong
Looks like i have won
Now you're it
Ding dong
Pay the consequence"

Jungkook's pov
At bedroom
Upstairs

We all three came upstairs. I knew that he is hiding here only. I smiled and titled my head creepily and started to sang my most creepy yet beautiful melody that i do sing before catching my prey. I slowly started to sing in my melodious voice that can send you to sleep too or can make you get a nightmare too.

"Ding dong, i know you can
Hear me, open up the door
I only wanna play a little."

"Ding dong, you can't keep me
Waiting, it's already too late
For you to try and run away"

"I see you through the window
Our eyes are locked together
I can sense your horror
Though i liked to see it closer"

"Ding dong, here i come to
Find you, hurry up and run
Let's play a little game and
Have fun"

"Ding dong, where is it you've
Gone to? Do you think you've
won? Our game of hide and seek
Has just begun"

"I hear your footsteps
Thumping loudly through
The hallways. I can hear
Your sharp breaths
You're not very good
At hiding"

"Just wait, you can't hide
From me. (I'm coming)
Just wait, you can't hide
From me. (I'm coming)
Just wait, you can't hide
From me. (I'm coming)
Just wait, you can't hide
From me."

"Knock -knock
I am at your door now
I am coming in
No need for me to ask
Permission"

"Knock -knock
I am inside your room now
Where is it you've hid?
Our game of hide and seek's
About to end."

"I am coming closer
Looking underneath your
Bed but, you are not here
I wonder, could you be
Inside the closet?"

"Ding dong
I have found you
Ding dong
You are hiding here
Now you're it
Ding dong
Finally found you, dear
Ding dong
Looks like i have won
Now you're it
Ding dong
Pay the consequence"

I sang creepily while taking steps forward towards the cupboard. As soon as i reached there i opened it and smiled while titling my head towards right. I aim the flashlight towards the figure that was sitting inside the cupboard while shivering and it was none other than "mr. Choi" i held his hairs and dragged him down making him fall into my knees. "long time, no see" i smirked creepily. Jimin hyung and Jhope hyung got their weapons ready to send that fat man to hell. He quickly held my legs while muttering an apology. I gripped his hairs making him get up from the ground and face me directly. "You will go in hell for sure, coward now it depends on me that when do i send you there " after speaking this i held his hairs while directly pulling him down towards ground floor. Both the hyungs followed me from behind while laughing. I threw that old man on floor and kept my foot on his neck "now tell me, where have you fixed all the bombs and weapons? Lemme know honestly and i will set you free." I said while choking him from my foot. "I-in s-switchboard a-and i-in kit-chen. I-i don't h-have any w-weapon c-c-cause i-i was p-planning t-to e-e-escape. Y-your a-all m-money i-i used it a-against y-you b-but i-it didn't help me a-at all. N-now i-i don't h-have an-y t-hing t-to p-ay b-ack i---" before he could complete his words i shot him right into the heart for twice making him die on the spot. "Enough of his shits, now finally he is dead. Suga hyung, kill his son and torture his friends. Jimin and Jhope hyung implant all the bombs. Y/N noona, check the cupboard of first floor third room. There is a locker unlock it. Rm hyung, prepare the cars and Jin hyung, clear all this mess and throw this fat ass man body in river after cutting it in 50 pieces." I commanded everyone and they went to their works in 20 minutes everything went properly i checked whole house and collected all the needed data and information and we all came outta that mansion "use dynamite and explode this place." I commanded and set in car with all rest 7 special ones. I knew 1/4 of our mens will do this work "this was the nicest mission. Now we are finally the most powerful and yes, tomorrow take control over that university too" suga hyung said while driving "yes, hyung ofcourse. Anyways, thank you guys without you i wouldn't have made it." I spoke with a warm smile making them nod and smile too. I saw Jimin hyung was kinda off. I held his shoulder and side hug him asking what happened? "Jungkook, tomorrow we will reveal ourselves to everyone there. I am scared what if Taebear started to hate me or left me along with you all? He didn't even meet suga he wanted to meet him so badly. Will he leave me?" He spoke while almost crying. I hugged him as a good comfort "hyung, don't cry. As much as i know him, he is an understanding personality he will surely understand you he isn't that much childish but if he ask for sometime then surely give him to process everything, okay? Don't turn into negative review" he nodded listening to my words. Soon we reached our Mansion and went to our respective bedrooms to get some sleep.
I am very excited yet nervous for tomorrow.
"I am coming"

_______________________________
What will happen tomorrow? Will Taehyung accept all of them? Or will he leave them all? Will they Taehyung's love or his hate?
To know all this, stay tune.
[Chapter has 1870 words 🥀]