"A-after gaining enough information, Agent Prester was assigned to head back into her team in CSIS headquarters. Because of her tight entanglement with the subject and the secrecy of the mission, her sector chief, CSIS Agent. Veck was put in charge to make her disappear.

Laura Raymond was pronounced dead soon after a staged explosion in the plant shop she worked at, police was dispatched to inform the subject.

No further contacts were made"

Emily's fear had become true

They had no words as they learned of their friend's story.

Just like Emily had betrayed Ian. Katherine had been betrayed by Elizabeth.

But one thing that hurt, was the fact that Katherine had associated both. Lauren and Laura, both sent to seduce and gain information on an innocent love story.

Everything made sense to Emily now.

Katherine hated Emily.

Emily's soul was crushed as she interpreted this information.

"You are L.R"
It was what she had said. But maybe what she wanted to say was "You are just like Laura Raymond and that is why I loathe you"

"After the funeral, Laura Raymond was assigned a gravestone" Garcia finished as they all remained silent.

"Is it the same place where her grave is?"
Spencer asked

"Ah, no, per her request, Laura had written in her will that she wanted to be buried with her "mom" that was Canadian, so in Canada" Garcia answered.

"So maybe, she actually made a grave to her name but to represent Laura?" Reid suggested

It made sense to visit the grave of a loved one, but not visiting one that was your own.

"No, she wouldn't, well,..I don't know anymore" Emily said as she sat down and put her hands on both sides of her face in frustration.

Everyone was silent.

They knew of Emily's affliction towards Katherine, everything seemed to get even worse just as they seemed to finally get along and as Emily finally succumbed to her desires.

"When she rescued, ....the other Emily, the kidnapped victim that she saved, I got jealous. Maybe because she had her attention or that she was able to tell her feelings, but I listened when she talked to her. She said, .... that one day she would understand what falling in love was like, that sacrifices aren't meant as an act of love, .... that if the love of her life died, then so would she. Nothing would matter is they died and she was here, .. alone." Emily said with a sentimental tone. She realized then that it was true.

The grave was hers for herself, not anyone else. 

But then, why was she still alive?

-

"Because I discovered a secret" Katherine answered.

"What happened?" Emily asked

"Anguish"

*
Screaming and crying, Katherine was exhausted as the love of her life had been taken away from her. She had been with Laura for 4 loving years, she was like a friend,  family but most importantly, her lover.

She held dear to her heart the ring she had bought herself as she bled tears on the ground and collapse on her wooden floor.

The policeman at her front door could only watch in fright.