Zhongli

Nsfw  , degrading but only the tiniest bit. PRAISE!!!!! ^^;

Colder outside today. Zhongli took me on a regular date we enjoyed; a tea date. Though, we had it inside rather than outside. Just us two.

He was saying something, I couldn't understand. I was focused on his face. He had a red tint on his cheeks, his eyes we're soft in a way I never realized. Had this .. wondering gaze over me, entrancing.

"My love, your tea will go cold." I snapped out of it, nodding. He chuckled softly before taking a sip out of his cup. "I enjoy cold tea, though." I added, still bringing the cup to my mouth. "It's too cold outside for cold tea, you need to warm your body."

"Is tea the only thing that'll warm my body, Lí?" I asked, bringing the cup down. "No, wearing warmer clothing is a way you could warm yourself up." He responded, looking almost serious. "I could warm you up, but we are in public." He closed his eyes, sighting deeply.

Nodding, I moved my foot up his leg, teasingly "Warm me up? Like how?" Hiding a small smile behind my cup. He glared at me, with those snake-like eyes. "Not in public." Zhongli hissed, keeping correct posture.

I nodded, pressing the sole of my shoe against his crotch. Lightly, just to tease him. That's all.

He played it off as normal, not showing emotion. Annoying, really. Usually putting pressure on his cock will make him at least jolt. Just a glare I received.

"You really shouldn't, Y/n. It's highly inappropriate for this behavior in public. Not to mention, how pathetic it is." He hissed, running his hand to my ankle.

I kept applying pressure to his growing bulge, just nodding whenever he spoke. God, it was so hot how he ignored it; So aware, yet calm.

"Lí? Let's go home, yeah?" I whispered, taking my leg off his lap, a grin plastered on my face.
Zhongli stood up, holding my waist to the table.

— "Oh, leave? What's wrong, sweetheart, afraid I'll just ... use you here, hm? You were so persistent with touching me, what happened?"

He objected, running his long, cold fingers traced the seam of my shirt, making his way up my stomach.

A low, soft groan escaped my lips, looking away from him. "Just teasing, I promise." I muttered, feeling a slight chill rubbing down my spine.

"Teasing ... I see." He held my face, motioning my body down to the ground. "It's alright to tease. Just take care of the problem when you're done, right?"

Zhongli looked down at me, having me sit on the ground. His hand graced my jawline, whispering. "How adorable you are, you know I love you?" He smirked, unzipping his pants.

My face grew red, he's really going to use me outside of the house. I might just ejaculate thinking of it.

"I love you too." I mumbled, watching his hands move slowly. My mouth opening pathetically just by seeing the bulge.

Rubbing my head, he slowly took his underwear off. Plopped in front of me was his massive cock.... a mouthful, for sure.

"May I?" I moaned, the sight of his already leaking tip had me on the edge of begging. He grunted in response, holding my chin.

Without thinking, I almost took his full length. Pulled my head up, kissing up his long shaft. Zhongli kept his gaze on me, squinting his eyes whenever my tongue ran over a vein.

"You like that, don't you?" Zhongli inquired, stroking my cheek as I gagged on his cock. "What a slutty boy, using his mouth as intended." He whispered, holding my face down on his cock.