Gorou

School school school au!

  "Do you always fluff your hair before going out?" I looked at the shorter dog-like guy in front of me. His face turned red with embarrassment.

"Tha .. That's none of your business!" His soft eyes darted towards mine.

He's so cute! I mean, he likes me, I like him. I'm sure we're both just too nervous to commit to a relationship. He's busy, I'm busy .. I'm not busy.

"I just wanted to know how your hair gets so fluffy and cute? Is it an overnight thing or.." I felt two hands slap on my mouth, making me hit the building behind me.

Gorou was completely red in the face, covering my mouth to uh .. stop my complimenting? "Stop. Y..You're making me nervous, okay?" His normal 'leader' voice was small and whiny.

"- I know I like you and I.. I think you like me too, but you're making me confused! I don't know if you want a relationship with me, or if you just want me to be someone you have on the side!"

It seemed as if the world had stopped. I didn't want it to seem as if I didn't want anything with him.

"Gorou.." He took his hands off my face. "Ahem. I apologize, Y/n." He got up, starting to walk away. "Gorou! No, no.. I really want something with you! I want many things with you!"

I was too late.

———————————

It isn't easy when you know you love someone but they don't believe you do. Take Gorou and me, I absolutely adore him and his passionate personality. He likes .. or liked me.

"What do I do!" I rested my head on my desk, talking to our friend, Kazuha. "I don't know .. I just found out a few weeks ago that you even liked him."

He was leaning back, facing me. "Okay? He just left! I know I come off too flirty but still .." Kazuha groaned, getting ready to completely block me out.

Soon enough, the door slid open. "Y/n, look who it is." Kazuha whispered. I looked up, seeing my .. I mean, Gorou. I got up, looking at him. He flinched from the sound, looking at me.

Did the world stop?

Gorou hurried out of the room, I went after him.

"Gorou! Wait, please!" I tried catching up to him, he's so fucking fast! Anyway.

The door to his class closed, he was sitting with a long haired girl. Has he moved on from me? I didn't want that chance even if we never had a relationship!

I opened the door, heaving. It was a free time, not many in the room. But all eyes were on me. I walked to Gorou, asking him to come. The long haired girl looked up at me, smiling.

Gorou let me take him outside the room. I held his arm, walking us all the way to the commons. "Gorou, please.."

"I don't want to hear you say you don't have feelings for me. I can move on if you want me to move on, I don't want you to seem weird for having a crush on a guy."

What?

I stared at him, his eyes looked as if they were on the verge of crying. "I was actually going to say the opposite?" He quickly looked at me.

"What do you mean?" He sniffled, his cute face was sad and flushed because of me. "I was trying to explain the last time before you ran away. I want a relationship with you but I didn't know if you wanted one!" I started walking back and forth, trying to get my feelings out.

"I really wanted to ask you out, but you're always so busy! You're a top grade guy and I'm just .. a stonerso bestfriend, yeah? I don't care if people know I like guys. I like you and that's all I can think about! You're just .. I don't know .. if perfect had a definition it would be you!"

I kept rambling, he just followed me with his eyes. "Y/n, I get it, okay?" He grabbed my arm, facing me. "I'm busy, yes, but .. Kokomi already said she'd take over if we .. started dating." He was blushing, fidgeting with his hands. Kokomi?

"So .. Do you want to go out with me?" I asked meekly, it's almost like Gorou grew a tail and ears.

"Yes!"