Zhongli and Tartaglia

The pov switches a bunch so( ')

"Childeee~" I called out softly.
"Childe doesn't seem to want to get up, y/n." The taller man said, moving the hair out of Childes face.
"I'm going to lick him."
"Now, why would you do that?"
"For fun, of course?" I said looking at him.

I bent down, inches away from his face.
"Don't." His eyes opened, looking at me annoyed.
"I was already awake. Don't lick me." I backed away, chuckling softly.
"But it was going to be funny!" I said making my way downstairs, Zhongli looking at me.

"CHILDE COME DOWN HERE. YOU TOO ZHONGLI." I yelled out.
The living room was a fucking mess! Zhongli wouldn't do this, and I went to bed before both of them so it was clearly Tartaglia.

"What's up, sweethear- oh" He looked at the mess on the floor.
"Okay, okay! I'll pick it up. Was just too tired yesterday" He bent down, putting the cushions back on the couch.

"Zhongli, could you help me out?" I grabbed his hand, leading him to the kitchen. "I want to help out too N/n!" Childe yelled from the living room.
"No, you're picking up." I looked back at him annoyed. "Fine, so rude." he mumbled the last part.

"I don't know how to cook, Y/n. Not good good at least." He looked at me, a confused look on his face.
"I can cook, ju-" "I CAN COOK LET ME HELP COOK!" Tartaglia ran to the kitchen, putting his hands on his hips. I walked towards him, putting my hands on his face. "Go clean~ okay?" I kissed his nose, making him run away.

"I don't see how that's fair." Zhongli started getting eggs out of the fridge. "What's not fair?" "You kissed him and not me."
I walked behind him, kissing his cheek softly. "That better?" He cracked the eggs. "I suppose."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tar get in here." Our dog of a boyfriend came running in. "Food?" He walked towards the table.
I hummed know response, setting a plate down in front of both of them.

"You can eat, i'm going to clean up a little." I said walking off.
"Zhongli, he's got a good ass right?" Childe whispered.
"Hm? Don't talk about him like that. But yes." He said back.
"Don't talk about me, I can still hear you."
"No you can't" Childe said back.

"Childe, please be quite. He's busy cleaning." Zhongli said back, putting his plate in the sink.

"Zhongliiii when's Y/N coming backkkk." "He's just in the other room. I suppose cleaning another one of your messes."
"Is he upstairs?" He said cocking his head.
"Did you make a mess upstairs?" Zhongli looked at the man.
"Yes" "Then probably"

"Y/n~ Where are you~" Childe said outside of our bedroom.
"I'm in here, dummy." I said teasingly.
"That's not nice. I don't think i appreciate being called a dummy." He walked in leaning against the door.

"That's too bad" I finished putting the sheet back on the bed. "Are you done? I missed you."
"Y/n, do you want me to do the dishes?" Zhongli walked in, right behind Childe. "Yes please" I came over and kissed his cheek. "How come he got a kiss? That's so not fair." "Maybe do something for me and you'll get a kiss." I said turning back to the bed.

"I cleaned the living room! You asked me to do that!" He ran beside the bed, putting his head on my lap.
"Oh I guess you did do that. Well okay, Just one kiss." I kissed his head, to which he kissed me back.

"Y/n, do you know where the bags are?" Zhongli walked in, Childe stood up, scratching his head.
"Oh, they're under the sink." Zhongli walked towards me, and kissed me, holding my chin.

"IN FRONT OF ME? TAKE TURNS AT LEAST?" Childe pushed him off, I chuckled lightly.