Albedo

Your POV
I walked into my boyfriends office after a hard day at work. I was so stressed, no one barely listens to what we have to do anymore.

"Oh, Hello n/n." He wasn't looking at me, but I guess he sensed me come in. "Hi Bedo." I walked towards him. "How are you feeling today, y/n?" He said turning to look at me, now making eye contact he could tell I was stressed. "I'm fine" I say giving him a soft smile.

He stood up, and held my hands. "Are you sure? You looked stressed." Putting his hand in my hair.
"I guess i'm a little stressed." I say, chuckling softly.
Albedo held me close for a little. "I'll stop working for a little, you need company." He turned off his work light and took me to the couch in his office.

"Bedo, you don't have to stop working for m-" "Sh sh sh, you can't tell me what to do." He said putting his thumb on my bottom lip. Looking up at him, I rest my hand on his face. "Okay, fine." I say jokingly looking away. He just chuckles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bedooo~" "Yes?" He was getting ready to go to DragonSpine. If I remember, it's prettier to paint there. "Y/n, what are you wearing?"
I was wearing my coat, of course! "What, i'm coming with you." I said waking towards him. "Hmm.. I don't mind." He kisses my cheek before making his way out the door.

"Albedo it's t-too cold" I said walking to his little 'Lair' in the snow.
"Well, we are near the top of DragonSpine so.." He doesn't look cold, he looks back at me struggling to keep up with him. "C'mere" He reaches his hand out for me to grab. Now walking like I got in trouble, we finally made it to where his workshop in the snow was.
"Sit here" He sets me down next to the fire. I look up at him. "How are you not cold?" "Oh, I guess I just don't get cold." He said teasingly.

"Bedooo, are you doneee?" I start walking toward him, putting my hands on his waist. "Just a moment, love."
"But i'm coldd" I say laying my head between his neck and shoulder. "Then why come? You know it's very cold up here? I mean, I don't mind you being here, your company is good." He said mumbling the last part.
"Cause I miss you when you leave" I kiss his cheek.
"Your nose it running by the way." He said rubbing my nose. "I knew that.." I wipe my nose quickly. Hearing Albedos faint chuckle.

"Hmm.. n/n? Can you stand over there please?" He points near a big tree. "Fine." I say stomping over there, I'm not mad, just cold. "Here?" I ask, shaking from the cold. Bedo didn't answer though.

"Okay, come here now." He waves his hand over, looking at his canvas. "Why'd you make me-" I wouldn't believe it. "Oh, just because." He looked up at me, a small grin on his face. "Bedo.. it's so.. CUTE I LOVE IT!!" "Really? I thought you would like it." He grabs my hand, leading me away from what he drew.

"I came here for the scenery, but you were the most beautiful thing here." He said petting my head.