Diluc

New skin is so hot

I stumbled out of my shared room. The smell of (breakfast food) around the house. "Good morning." Diluc said, looking up from the pan. "Mphm." I got out, laying my head on the counter.

"Pick your head up." Diluc poked my head, putting the plate in front of me. I did as he said, looking at the plate. "Coffee?" I asked quietly, coffee being put next to me right away. "You're the best." I mumbled.

"Oh, I have to go out later today. Apparently I've gotten a new outfit on the way and I need to go get it." I nodded, eating the food in front of me. "I'm going to sleep more."

"Whatever you want, n/n." Diluc came over and kissed my head, leaning over to kiss my forehead. I leaned against him, enjoying the attention and this wonderful food.

————————————

It was later in the afternoon when my Diluc came home. I was on the couch, watching the front door open. "Welcome back!" I said, walking to him slowly. "Hi. Okay uh .. I'll show you the outfit I just .. need to make something clear." He took his hair down, "It .. it has uh .. chains on it and I need assistance putting it on."

Chains? What kind of outfit is that ..

"I mean .. alright?" I stood there confused. He took my hand and made us go to our bedroom.

Couple minutes later

Holyyy shittt

My eyes stared him down while he was putting his hair back up. I fluffed his bangs while he looked straight forward. "You know, you can look at me while I'm close to you." I teased him, grinning softly.

"I don't want you to feel awkward."
"It's more awkward for you to not look at me." I lifted his chin up, kissing his nose.

"How is it?" He stood up, fixing his glove. "You look hot." I put my chin on his shoulder, kissing his jawline. "I don't understand how they got your measurements though .. it's pretty tight around your waist, hm?" I hugged his waist, hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

"I suppose. Is the outside part tough at all?" He turned, leaning against the bathroom counter. I shook my head, grazing my hands over his suit. "Nope. It feels nice actually. The color is very you, it's really a nice suit."

I want to do him over the counter.