Thoma

NSFW/Praising...and it's in Thomas pov so

"Thoma?" Y/n called from the other side of the couch. "Mhm?" I nodded, turning my head to look at him.
"Can I sit there?" He said, pointing to my lap. "Heh, I don't see why not!" I patted my thigh, to which he smiled.

"Your chest is so.." Y/n said putting his hands on them
"Oh, yeah! I guess. Do you like how they feel?" I smiled, looking at him.
He nodded, still moving his hands around my chest.

"Y/n, ya done yet?" I looked in his eyes, worried. He was still feeling up my chest. "No" He stuffed his face in there, moving his head around.
"Gah! Y/n what are you doing?" I chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. "So soft.. And warm oh my" He kissed my collar bone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"T-Thoma ngh~" Y/n covered his face in embarrassment. I currently had his left nipple in my mouth while teasing the right one.

"W-why t-they feel weird y-your tongue~" He cried out, drool coming out of his mouth.
"Do you want me to stop?" I quit sucking, and looked at him. "I-I didn't say that.." He looked away, clearly flustered.
"Okay then" I licked his chest, teasing him whenever I could.
I'm not usually the one to do this actually, heh, I'm really the one getting.. uhm.. teased..

"T-Thoma why are you s-so good at this." He rubbed my head, making me blush.
"Learned it from the best~" I whispered, holding my boyfriends hand now. "You're too cute when you're vulnerable, I want to do this more often."
I picked him up, we're not in my office right now.. and considering his current uhm.. problem.. I thought it was a good idea to take him to our room.

"I don't need to be picked up." He whined, making me harder..
"Just quicker, I can't wait anymore" I mumbled the last part, embarrassed at what I said.
"Wait, let me see your face." I'm guessing I have a particular face when I'm horny.. NOT SAYING I AM. (He is)
I looked at him, my eyes halfway closed, he.. smirked.. I'm in trouble

"Yeah you're horny, c'mere"
I sat down, to which he uh.. took down my pants. I looked down at him, giving him my consent to go further. "You're so sexy, Thoma~" He said taking my tip in his mouth. I blushed heavily, closing my eyes in embarrassment.

He sucked me off for a lit- for a while. I didn't want to cum in his mouth! My beautiful baby can't be covered by that on his face.. "Y/n, c-can I put it in please~" I whined, n/n still sucking me. "Hmm.. maybe.." He smirked, sitting up now. I held his thigh, rubbing a soft spot near his member. He's sensitive there..

"N-No don't do that" He whined, just to be flipped over. His back now on the bed, I held his chin to look at me. I put my tip on his entrance, playing with his nipples. Slowly moving into him, his head turned over, holding my hand.

"ThOma~ You're so ngh~" I thrusted more into him, whispering in his ear, 'you're so cute, Y/n' 'your moaning is turning me more on' 'I want to mess your pretty little ass up' Listen.. He was getting more flustered the more I whispered.. I couldn't stop!

He tugged my hair..
Fuck

I moved away from his ear, now putting his leg over my shoulder so I can thrust into him more. His moans and the slapping made me close to my limit.

"Don't cum yet please, Thoma" He said, drool coming out his mouth. I pulled out, my back on the bed now. He sat down on me, a loud moan coming out of both our mouths. I put my hands on his hips, thrusting into him harder.

He cried out, wrapping his arms around my neck. I put my thumb on his slit and started stroking him, stopping at his base and making my way back up again.

"ThomA~" He bounced on me, trying to get ahold of my hair, "Cum in me please, I can't take it anymorE" I nodded, kissing his neck, I thrusted into him, hitting a familiar spot. His moans made me extremely happy.

"I-I'm-" He came on my stomach right before I came in him. I stayed there for a little, making sure he was okay for me to pull out. I laid him down, "I'm so sorry, n/n.." I caressed my boyfriend's face, kissing his forehead. We stayed there for a moment, until we both realized we were dirty.

"I'm going to take a shower, Thoma." He tried sitting up, I shook my head, picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. I started the shower and let him get on his legs.

"Make me tea please" He mumbled, "After you clean up, you have a little bit of me on your stomach." "Oh I guess I do.. heh." I scratched the back of my neck. He pulled me in with him, washing my stomach.