Kazuha

No warning other than drug mentions!

    We sat uphill, looking down at the water below us. Both of us content and getting down from out high. "Y/n, have you rolled another?" My best-friend said, looking over at me. I did not. We didn't have anymore. "All out."

I laid back, looking up at the sun, leaves swirling around us. The smell of autumn strong but subtle. He soon started patting the grass, leaning back. "Isn't this beautiful. Fall is close, days are getting shorter, nights are getting longer." I listened to him start a poem, admiring his fast thinking.

"Smells good. The water and fresh air is very relaxing." I sat up again, putting my knees to my chest. "Do you think we'll be able to be like this forever?" Our post-highness made us both calm and collected.

"I wish for us to be with each other, forever." Kazu put his hand next to mind, looking over at me. "Yeah, forever." He looked me up and down, turning his head back to the view in front of us.

I rested my hand over his, trying to get his attention. He flinched, but calmed down and let me hold his hand. He started,

"Our ribbon hearts, entangled together, before we knew, How long will it last?, I asked. Forever, whispered you."

The wind whipped, leaves crackling from the sudden tension being put on them. I guess you could say we were the leaves.