Itto

Nsfw!!! (I like men that have more honkers than brains)

Itto walked after me like a dog. He spend the whole day looking for a big enough onikabuto! I've been trotting behind him, bored, wanting him.

"Yo, N/n .. You won't believe this." He shoved a beetle in my face, about the same size as his hand. "It's lovely, anyway, can we go now?" I set the beetle down, watching it run away.

"Go where, home? Yeah sure." He grabbed my hand, basically skipping down the path to home. I kept my head down, unable to tell him how much I wanted his soft, big hands trailing along my body.

The sweat he would have on his forehead, running down his perfectly-perfect face. The bite marks I've had to cover up every time he felt bold. Oh, how it leaves such deep markings. The sound of his voice, begging, just to let him see my body. How could a big man be such a whimpering mess once you ask him the smallest, seductive question.

"Hello?" Itto snapped his fingers near my face, tilting his head to the side. "I want you." I whispered, still in a thought. "I need you, now." My body moved faster than my brain could comprehend. Itto nodded, fully ... half understanding what I meant. I straddled my boyfriend, holding his chin so I could get a better angle at seeing his face.

"Slooow down! We're in the middle of the forest right now. You sure you want me here, here?"
My voice was hitched, becoming more and more aroused every time I felt his bulge getting bigger. All I could get out were a few whines, pressing our lips together.

His sharp, pointy teeth sunk into my bottom lip. My cries of pleasure were muffled from the kiss. Big, long hands wrapped around my body. Soon enough, I was picked up. "I can't have other other people having the access to see you."

"We're behind trees though." My fingers combed his long, soft hair. "Okay, well, you will catch a cold."

————————————

My clothes were on the floor. Having my lover, that's built like a tank, hovering over me is so hot. His body radiates warm, sexy heat that makes me overwhelmed. Every time.

Knowing I'm the only one that will be under him, in this position. "Can I put it in, Please?" He whispered against my neck, making me squirm. "Go ahead, softly." I whispered, giving him verbal consent.

continue NEVER!!!!! (joking)