06

jungkooks pov

i stand staring at jimin as he stands in front of me holding white roses, i smile a little and then take the roses "thank you, how did you know these were my favourite?" he looks at me and smiles "minjun"

i laugh a little "i should have guessed..where are we going?" he holds his hand out "follow me" i giggle and then take his hand anf follow him, i look around and hum a little "ive never been around here before"

jimin tilts is head "really" i look down "after what happened with minjuns father i was kinda afraid to take him outside" jimin looks at me and then nods "i understand, i was like that with aera after her mother left us"

i look down and nod as we continue to then walk in silence the rest of the way. he then covers my eyes and i giggle "not sure i trust you with my life yet jimin!!" he laughs "im good at leading, just hush and walk"

we both laugh and i then let him lead me the est of the way. after a few minuets we stop and i smile feeling the wind blowing my hair. he slowy moves his hands from my eyes and i look around and gasp "wait..a picnic in a flower medow?!"

i turn to jimin who nods "its nothing too fancy, but i wanted to do something romantic and nothing too outgoing so i thought we could eat some food then stargaze while surrounded by the beautiful flowers" i smile widely and nod "sounds like a dream"

he gently pulls me over to a blanket which was led down on the floor with a picnic basket on. we both sit down and i look at the flowers around us

theyre so beautiful..

jimins pov

i stare at jungkook as he admires the flowers around him

hes so beautiful...