03

A few hours later

Jimins pov

"wait... I like who?" I tilt my head looking at taehyung who was smirking at me "Jeon jungkook? The man you met today" I stare at him "wait how do you kno- oh that damn child.. PARK AERA GET HERE NOW!"

Aera walks to me "heeeeeey appa" I roll my eyes "I do not like Jeon jungkook. Now I hope you didn't tell your uncle min" she goes silent and taehyung laughs "damn girl you've been busted"

Aera glares at him "cause of you! Silly uncle tae tae can't keep a secrete!" taehyung gasps "yes I can actually! So hush up little girl"

I sigh as I listen to them both start to bicker.
Ughhh I hate teenagers

"ENOUGH!" I turn to them both and they both look at me. Aera smiles "welll I told uncle hobi.." i take a deep breath "Aera" she nods "yes?" I look at her and smile "I do not like you right now" she laughs "you love me appa shut up"

She then giggles "maybe Jeon jungkook could be my new eomma!!" I roll my eyes

I regret having children...

Wait...

Where is yoongi?..

Meanwhile

Jungkooks pov

I giggle listening to minjun talking to kai about Park jimin who he met today.
I then freeze in my place when minjun nods "and eomma wants Mr jimin to marry him!!!" I gasp
"what?!! I do not!"

Minjun nods "and they gon' have a HUUUUGE big wedding!! In a castle! with white horsies and me and noona will be there too!!!"

My eyes widen as I stare at minjun telling kai about mine and Jimins "wedding"
I take a deep breath and then pick him up

"right!!? Time for bed!" I walk to his bedroom.
Minjun whines "what whyyyy!!!??" I roll my eyes "because eomma says so. Now sleep you damn child" I put him in his bed and then walk out

Kai laughs "he's amazing" I huff "he's the devil in disguise"

I hear a knock on the door and tilt my head "whos that??" I stand up and walk to the door