Building

⚠️SPOILERS FOR SEASON3 EPISODE3⚠️
A/N: hey losers >:) I'm back and I'm here with your queer boys. This is this weeks update and I have some more drafts I'm working on too. Updates every week and as always be free to leave suggestions or requests<3

  Mattholomule's POV:
Rebuilding hexside was a great opportunity to work on his construction skills. It felt good to have people appreciate what he's doing. Although he has been quite busy, not being about to do anything else.

Mattholomule yawned as Lilith spread out the blueprint for the next classroom in school, the kindergartners room.

"We need to reinforce the walls." Little sighed. "Last time they broke a whole through it."

"Alright." Another builder nodded.

Mattholomule zoned out. They had done this everytime they were set to build something. Lilith would say something everyone would agree and he would execute it.

Hands covered his eyes and he smiled.

"Guess who?" A singsong voice rang out.

"Hmmmm" Mattholomule hummed. "Is that Luz?"

"No, you suck at guessing." Gus laughed and a heat rose to Mattholomule's face.

Gus took Mattholomule's hand and walked him away from the table.

"So I was thinking," Gus squeezed his hand. "Wanna go get dinner tonight?"

"Sure!" he needed a break from the construction coven anyway.

"Great I'll text you the detail's!" His boyfriend pulled out his scroll.

"Wait!" Mattholomule stoped Gus before he could walk off. "I need a break from..." he gestured at the chaos behind him. "Can I come with you?"

"Yeah, of course. We can go shopping if you'd like. They just finished building the market."

"Oh yeah, you know I helped build the stands there. " Mattholomule bragged

"Maybe you can show me."

Mattholomule and Gus walked hand in hand to the market. Many witches and demons were there, checking out the new layout. Lilith had changed it to make all the similar stands together, one row with food, one row with cloths and so on.

As they walked Mattholomule pointed out the shops he had helped build. The pillars holding up the roof and the built in shelf's behind the merchants.

Matt knew Gus was only partly paying attention. He had shown Gus most of this stuff before he just though it might be cool to show it to him now that people are actually using it.

"Gus, look." Mattholomule pointed to a small statue in the middle of the clearing of Luz in her titan form. Gus had haven him the idea and everyone agreed that it was a great way to show their appreciation to the human who had saved their realm.

"Yeah, it looks nice." Gus nodded, his eyes unfocused.

"Augustus!" Matt waved a hand in front of his face. "Your not even looking."

"Ok I promise from now on I'm paying attention." Gus held one hand to him heart and squeezed Mattholomule's hand with the other.

"Good."

Gus pecked him on the check and Mattholomule moved out of Gus's way so he could see the statue.

"Woah, matty that's amazing. Has Luz seen it yet?" Gus's eyes were glued on the tall statue.

"No, we're going to show her after the king-Ciara"

"Come on let's keep going you haven't seen past this part yet!" Mattholomule pulled his boyfriend through the crowds of people that blocked the paths. Everyone in bones buborough had gathered to see what they had done with the place.