Sleepover's

A/N: I don't know what this is but I wrote in while I was on an airplane so here it is. Also this is not part of the least story.

Trans Matt >:)

TW: mention of family problems and stuff along those lines

POV: Matt

I was in my room scrolling on my scroll (no pun intended) when I got a text from Gus.

'Hey Matt >:)'

'Hi Gus.'

'My dad said I could have a sleepover at my place and I was wondering if you wanted to come?'

I thought about it for a second. This would be my first sleepover.

'Who's gonna be there?'

'Me, Luz, willow and hunter.'

I hesitated. That was a lot of people. Half of them didn't even like me and the other half didn't know who I was.
But Gus would be there, right?

'Sure, I'll come.' I hesitated before I clicked send.

'Great! You can come over whenever today.'

'Is it ok if I come over now?'

'Sure! No one's here yet.'

'Ok. I'll be right over.'

My mom wouldn't really care if I left or not so I quickly packed a bad with pajamas and a change of clothes.

I walked over to Gus' house, I knew the way because we often met up there before going to the looking glass graveyard.

Once I arrived I knocked on the door. I heard some shuffling inside and then some muffled talking. The door opened, creaking on its hinges. There stood Gus, smiling. I could see his dad standing behind him.

I waved and Gus grabbed my hand and led me inside. We walked down into the basement where 2 beds were set up and the couch was covered with a blanket.

"Ta-da!" Gus held out his arms. I smiled at him and he grinned back.

"I've never actually been to a sleepover." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Well there really fun. I promise."

We watched a movie while waiting for the others. First a blond kid came down and him and Gus knocked heads for some reason.

Willow and Luz showing up together. Everyone put their stuff beside their beds.

Hunter was sleeping on the couch. Willow and Liz decided to share one of the beds. That meant I was stuck with Gus on the other bed. A light blush rose to my face and I hid my face with a blanket before anyone could see.

We finished watching the movie all together before Luz yelled out.

"Truth or dare!!!"

I jumped. I hate when people yell. It reminds me of when my parents screamed at each other. (I'm sorry for giving him a bad family but we need drama)

We all sat on the floor together in a circle. Luz started because it was her idea.

"Willow, truth or dare?"

"Truth." She answered calmly.

"Darn it. Ok hmmmmm..." Luz started to think.

"What's your favorite plant."

"Probably a weeping willow or a dahlia."

"Ok now your turn." Luz pointed at willow.

We played truth or dare for an hour. I was nervous the whole time. I didn't want to get picked. I thought I made it through the game but the Gus asked me.

"Matt! Truth or dare."

"Dare I guess."

"I dare you to text your crush!"

Blush rose to my face. Gus didn't know that he was my crush.

"I don't have a crush!" I blurted out.

"Yes you do." Luz teased. She has become nicer since I started hanging out with Gus.

I shook my head.

"Come on Matty." Gus said.

"Never call me that!" I shouted. It was an accident, I would never shout  at Gus. I got up and mumbled something about the washroom.

Once I got into the washroom I lock the door and sat on the floor, my back against the wall. A single tear ran down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away. I held my head in my hands.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Matt are you ok. I'm sorry I didn't mean to can you that." It was Gus.

"I'm fine Augustus." I grumbled.

"Let me in." He knocked again.

I reached up and unlocked the door. When Gus opened it, he saw me sitting on the floor and sat beside me.

"What's wrong." He rubbed my shoulder.

"Nothing I just hate being called that."

"Why."

I tensed. Should I tell him. I knew I could trust him. I took and deep breath and looked at him.

"It's my deadname." I told him.

"Wait what." His eyes widened.

"Ya, I'm trans, ok."

He then hugged me. I felt safe. I huddled him back and dug my face into his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry." Gus whispered.

"It's fine. You didn't know."

"Well now that I do I promise I won't say it anymore."

I laughed. We sat in silence for awhile. Slowly we started heading back into the basement. I felt relived now that Gus knew. He was the only person besides my brother that knew.

Gus stayed by my side the rest of the night. My first sleepover was the best one ever.

A/N: omg this is so bad but here we go.