Chapter Thirty-Seven

(Smut warning)

The ambulance stopped, meaning we've arrived at the hospital. Mick fell asleep on our journey. I poke his cheek to wake him up as he began to move around a bit before becoming fully functioned. I took his hand while the two of us left the vehicle to enter inside.

I was given stitches on my wound, a newer bandage wrapped around my arm. We left after and we found Dewey leaning behind his car.

"Riley?" His head popped up to me calling his surname at him. A smile forms. He told me that Sid wanted him to follow behind to give us a ride before she left with Reggie and the rest of the gang on his minivan. We went in, Dewey started the engine, now taking us back to campus.

The drive back was longer than our location from campus to the sorority house. Mick and I thank Dewey before he drove off, heading to who knows where. I took the keys from the pocket of my jacket and opened the door when we arrived. I threw the keys on the table while Mick slammed the door shut, locking it as well. At the same moment I turned around, he picks me up from the floor. My legs wrap his torso while he came in for a kiss, walking down to his bed before he placed me down.

We didn't break apart, he hovered over me, caressing one side of my face as he was taking off my jacket before pushing it aside. A smile forms on his face after be parted before he leaned in for another. I became distracted, I didn't notice he started grinding on my area. I let out a moan throughout the kiss, possibly turning on Mick. His hands slid inside my top while he travels around before landing both of them on my chest.

His cold hands still made me shiver to each touch. Once his hands are on my chest, he slowly fondles with them, the pressure between my legs rising as I press both my legs together to relieve it.

Mick took off his shirt, then his pants, leaving him only in boxers. I took off a couple of necklaces I had on, dropping them beside on a small table before I took off both my top and (pants/skirt), now leaving me in underwear. "Hold on tight," is what Mick said before hopping off his bed to open a drawer with a box of condoms inside.

"Seriously Mick?"

"I stole these at the drugstore when that fucker wasn't looking. Now I don't have to use those two year old condoms anymore."

I left out a chuckle as he came back with a condom on one hand. His other trailed to my left arm, the one with my wound stitched closed. His fingers brushed over neath the bandage, to my hand, giving it a tight squeeze before letting go and trailing it to my stomach. Kisses began from there to my thigh, leaving marks on one thigh after he started leaving a bite. He lifts his head back up with his thumb pulling the end of my underwear from the side. After taking notice and stripping them off, his head lowers down, now between my legs.

I felt something wet to realize he inserted his tongue in my area. I left out a loud moan, I clapped my mouth to shut up and not wake anyone else at their dorm. I felt more hot to his mouth roaming around, licking, flicking around my clit. "Mick," I moan his name while covering my mouth. He kept going on until I reached my climax, coming after a few minutes. I'm surprised I stayed that long. Some of what came began dripping down from his face. He wiped it from aside and leaned closer, closing the gap between us. I can taste a bit from before while he inserts a finger through me, causing me to moan into the kiss.

The pace started a little faster than the first time him and I did this. He inserts another, two fingers now pumping in and out of me. I couldn't control my volume of moaning. They filled up the room. "God, Mick," I moan his name out loud, covering my mouth until he moves my hand away. With that smile plastered in his face, I'm pretty sure he wants to hear me moan out his name. His pace quickens a little more. The quicker he went, the louder I moan throughout it.

I came about three minutes later and he licked off the juice that came before inserting the same two fingers inside me again. My breath hitched up at the moment, surprised that he started pumping his fingers inside me again. Mick began leaning towards me, crashing his lips onto mine. He licks my bottom lip for entrance and I gladly gave him access into my mouth. Our tongues flick while me made-out, his fingers still pumping in and out of me. I came again a couple of minutes later. He parted his way from the kiss to lick off the juice dripping down from his fingers again.

Mick threw out his boxers and slips in the condom. Before positioning himself, he glances at me for a quick second, a small smile forming on his lips. "Man, that fucker wishes this could've been him right now." I let out a quiet laugh before I got up, switching our positions. Him on bottom while I top him. "How about we shut up about him and continue on with our little fun together?" I gave him a smirk as he blushed rapidly.

I got up and slowly positioned myself to line up. Mick lands both of his cold hands on my hips to maintain my balance until I fully went in, the tiny feeling of that stinging sensation lasted for a second before I moved my hips around, making him moan. I gave him a smile before going up and down slowly. His right hand goes from my hip to my clit, rubbing in circles with his thumb as it caused me to moan. "Shit, I'm getting close." He nods along. I quicken the pace until I came. I didn't stop after. Leaning down, I give Mick a gentle kiss until he came.

I got off him, laying beside him while he leans down for a passionate kiss. He got up afterwards to throw out the condom and came back, giving me a quick peck on the lips. "I love you, and I always will." I smile at his sentence as he wraps his arms around my waist to pull me closer. "I love you more, Mick." I almost drifted off until he spoke.

"Round two?"

"Later."