Chapter Seven

Now
Ever since I met the gang in Windsor, I started feeling myself towards them. It's now been four months I've been in college, Mick still being a bother as usual, Derek and Sid are official as Hallie and Randy are now my best friends with Reggie too obviously. On Saturday as he arrived, Reggie stopped by campus to visit as we spent the whole day together. I even introduced him to the group and he started becoming real comfortable around them.

Well it's Reggie, he makes friends easily.

He wouldn't shut up about Mick to me as he kept assuming that I developed a crush on him. And that's happening today, on a Saturday morning as he came by to visit campus while it's just the two of us waiting by the fountain. "So, how is it with that little boyfriend of yours?" I groaned with slight annoyance over his exact question for the past four months.

"Reg, it's been four months that you have been asking me this and Mick and I are not dating."

"I'm just assuming you guys are."

"Why? Just why?" I give him a quick glance as he stiffs a laugh. "Well, it's how he is around you. No way someone would just be all over you for four straight months."

"Like how, exactly?"

"N/n have you not seen his expressions towards you? It's fucking different to all the others he makes contact with."

"I think you're just playing with me," I laugh to make him pissed off over my 'obliviousness'.

"I know you're trying to act oblivious, don't be like that. Like come on, when are you going to get in the game for once?"

"Damn, and I thought you would fall for it just like middle school. And I don't know, you know I'm not interested in those romantic feelings to be in a relationship. I think it's too much to even try hard to get some guy to grab his attention."

"Hey, I changed back then." He gave me a shrug while I gave him a 'as if' kind of look. "Yeah, whatever you say, Reg."

"What!? It's true!"

He began to shut up as he pointed me to the gang who are now arriving to the fountain. "Hey N/n!" I smile at Randy. "Hey Randy!" He later greets Reggie and sat down between us. Hallie came and gave me a hug as her usual greeting as she sat down on Reggie's right side. "Hey, where's Mickey?" As soon as I asked, two hands slammed onto my shoulders, alarming me.

"Miss me?"

"I'm about to regret asking that," I look at him on the point of him giving me a fake offended slant.

"Wow and I thought we had something."

I gave a quick chortle and playfully pushed his shoulder out of the way after I turned around to face his front view. "Just sit down beside me as usual, would ya?" He gave me a smile and sat to my left. At the exact moment he did, Sid and Derek came walking hand in hand, greeting everyone after targeting their eyes at us. From the corner of my eye caught Randy looking down once he saw the two. I knew he likes Sid and he told me he didn't have the chance to tell her how he felt, but is trying to in any way.

Reggie saw and tried cheering him up a bit by talking about Randy's interests that could catch his attention away from them. I look away and decide to view the campus around. It's really quiet today. The fact that there isn't much people because it's only the morning is why. A heavy weight came crashing behind me and as usual, it's Mick, leaning his whole body against my back.

"Mick, leave N/n alone."

"Try and make me Derek. They don't even seem to mind at all."

"Mick you better move or I'll push you into the fountain," I blurted. "As if." He leaned more causing me to almost fall until I quickly and forcefully lift myself up, resulting Mick to actually fall into the water. "Oh shit."

I turned around slowly seeing him soaking wet except from the bottom of his legs. Reg and Randy burst out laughing, Hallie tried her best not to but failed, Derek and Sid just gasped until Derek came snickering. He looked embarrassed, looking away to not even look back. "Shit, I didn't mean to! Here, I'll help you up." I took out my hand, giving it to Mick as he took it. A smirk crept through his face. "You motherfucker."

He pulled me to the fountain, getting myself wet in the making. My head hit his chest which caused him to let out a grunt of slight pain. I pushed myself away, staring right at Mick.

"Fuck you Mick."

"You pushed me, so fuck you."

I splashed water on his face. "I didn't mean to anyways, dumbass." He chuckles as he pokes my cheek. "Whatever."

"Damn, how long are you two going to be in that position?"

"What position?" I asked Reggie until I look down to see myself sitting on his lap with both my hands between his torso. "Oh, I see." I muttered as look up seeing Mickey blushing furiously all of a sudden from the hit of realization. He pushes me off of him which resulted me to hit my back from the side.

"Oh, shit." Randy said. "Ouch," Sid and Hallie responded with a similar tone. "Ah, that hurt," I hissed in slight pain as I rubbed my back.

"S-sorry," He lets out a stutter. "My god, did he just stuttered?" "Shut up, Reggie." He told him as he ran off. "Hey, where are you going!?" He ignored my question and continued running until he was no longer seen. "Uncalled, I'm gonna go with him to change in a different outfit." I gave the rest of the gang a wave as I ran off to the dorm to get dressed. I opened the door to find Mick shirtless with his back facing my direction. Damn, I wish I had muscles.

I shut the door resulting him to immediately look to my view. I gave him a smile and a quick wave while I went to grab some clothes to change in the bathroom.