Chapter Twenty

Everyone started chatting about their own things by the fountain. Reggie, however, began talking about the Romeo and Juliet 1996 movie.

"Has anyone ever understood the 1996 Romeo and Juliet movie? Because I understood nothing at all."

"Reggie I don't think anyone would. It's spoken with 15th century slang." I lean back while Mick wraps an arm around me. "But does anybody notice the fact that the pink-headed Montague boy looks just like Randy?"

"N/n, sometimes I can't with you at this point."

"All part of being a bother."

He rolls his eyes as I let out a laugh. "Also why did you bring this up Reg?"

"I was just wondering because I bought the dvd of the film at the store yesterday and watched it at my dorm."

"I thought you bought some records or something? Or that one poster of Dexter Holland, can't tell."

"I don't know who Dexter Holland is."

"Reg he is literally the lead singer of The Offspring. You have a cd of the band with the members names on the case."

"Oh, well now I know."

"N/n and I found a poster of a new movie with a guy that looks like me." Randy looks with disbelief until his face brightens up. "Oh, that new movie, Go?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"I walked passed by it and stopped because some guy, possibly a drug dealer and wearing a Santa hat, looked just like you. The exactly kind of type."

"Called it." I laugh, leaning my head back as I touch his shoulder. He looks down and we make contact. "Don't be silly. He must've saw the description of the movie."

"I didn't pay attention to that, he just looks like one to me."

"Thanks a lot Randy." I laugh even more as well as I cover my mouth to hide the goofy smile that's forming. Mickey pushes my head showing a sign he's annoyed. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry." His feedback was only a glimpse of disbelief. "I'm not buying it." I move my body to face Mick, then leaned over to give him a hug. Moments after, he accepts my apology. Off topic is that he took my chin, lifting my view up to him. "Thank you," He happily sings as he smiles.

Reggie and Randy stood in shock. Both stare at one another and started to release to whatever it is, distorted squealing sounds.

"Now kiss!"

"Reggie!"

"What!?" I groan and cover my face on Mick's shoulder. "Aww, she's covering her face on their boyfriend's shoulder."

"Fuck it, I'm getting a beer." I lift my head off Mickey's shoulder and got off my spot.

"Wait you're actually going?"

"Obviously. You wanna come Reg?" Facing my direction towards him, he gets off his seat, walking towards me. "Sure, let's go to the drugstore instead since it's the closest we could go." "I'm coming along." Mick leaves his seat, so did Randy. "You joining to prevent that soda jerk from flirting with N/n?" "Whatever." He chuckles and wraps an arm around him.

"Hey, where are you guys going?" Our eyes perk to Sid's question. I told her we're going to the drugstore for a beer and asked her if she wants to come along. She smiles and eventually left her seat, so did Hallie. "Derek, you wanna come along?" He shook his head. "I can't, I gotta finish my work that's due tomorrow. Can you bring me one though?" I nod and the six of us left.

Randy opens the door letting everyone in first. I was the last one in and pulled his arm inside the store. There was no one at this hour while it's just dead silent. The TV is on so it breaks the air in. I stayed behind Sid and Reggie to prepare the blondie from seeing me.

"Oh hey, you're the one who came here in the morning!"

My skin jumped over the sudden familiar voice. Not to my surprise, is the blonde soda jerk. "Hey there you-"

"Ryan, remember?"

"Yeah, I do," I chuckle nervously and walked closer towards Sid. "Do you guys want a menu or?"

"We're just going to grab a drink, that's all." Mick explains the reason while the blondie's response was just a quick glare, shortly gluing his eyes on me. "What about you? Came here for another milkshake?" I nervously look around to ignore contact with this guy because I am forcing myself hold in my urge to slap him. "I'm just here to get a drink, like a beer, with my friends."

"Aren't you too young to be drinking?"

"They're nineteen and old enough to get a drink." Mick takes my wrist, pulling me away from the guy while we head towards the drink section for a glass of beer. "Man, I can't right now," I mutter with a huge amount of annoyance hinted in my tone. "Hey, don't worry about it. We'll just grab a beer and get the fuck out of here." I smile at Mick and mouth a 'thank you', making him smile in return.

Everyone began to grab some snacks while they were at it. I grab another bottle of beer and a bag of chips for Derek. "Hey N/n come check this!" I march towards Reggie to the magazine shelf where he looks through The Rolling Stones magazine and came across a picture of a green-headed Tre Cool. "This guy looks pretty handsome." He points to Tre on the page.

"Reggie do you not know who Tre Cool is?"

"The drummer playing for Green Day?"

"Never mind, I guess you do."

To the corner arrives the soda jerk walking with a mop until he stops, spotting the picture of the band. "You guys heard of Green Day?" Reg and I turn and nod. "Yeah, we listen to the band."

"Oh sweet, I do too!"

"Doesn't everyone listen to it?" The blondie just shrugs. "Depends whether or not they like punk rock." His eyes aim at me for the...I lost count. "So, what's your favorite song?"

"Walking Contradiction."

"No way, mine too!"

"Great..." I forcefully put on a smile and grab Reggie's hand to leave a few feet away from him. "We're going to look for some snacks, so see ya." Once we were gone from his view, I let out a deep sigh. "I don't like this Reg," I whisper very quietly to not drag any attention. "You can say that again, that guy is definitely not your type." We chuckle quietly and walk around the small isles, searching for some food. "On the other hand, Mick is definitely your type."

"Come on, not this again."

"I'm just saying. I mean, you two really get along no matter how much of a bother he is. Even as a friend, I know there's a strong connection between you two."

"What you're saying is?"

"It's going to happen one day, I just know it." Reggie is too smart for his own good. He's going to know sooner or later.

"We'll see about that?" He leans closer. "Alright then. I bet this Saturday, one of you or both are going to get drunk and eventually confess to one another that you end up making out, or whatever the hell you guys do." "It is on." We shake hands. What the hell did I brought myself into?

"Hey guys are you ready?" Hallie calls out for the both of us while she has a beer in her hand. "Coming!" Reggie takes my hand to the counter where all of us pay for our stuff one by one. I paid last and ignored contact with the blondie.

"You have a good day." He winks as I send a crooked smile. "You too man." Mick grabs my wrist, trailing me outside from the drugstore.