5.

The next morning I woke up a little early today well for multiple reasons I had a video call meeting with my father and some more people back in New York.

I got up and threw my robe on then made my way downstairs Gio was still asleep. I went downstairs and made breakfast it was something small but big from what I usually do. Which usually be just cereal as I was cooking I looked at the time and it was time for me to get dress.

I put the bacon in the oven and ran upstairs I found a simple outfit and got dress.

(I got this idea from another story I'll post the book and the creator at the end)

Anyways I made my way downstairs I grabbed my laptop and put it on the counter I went to the zoom call I continued to cook as people started to come in.

"Good morning everyone can everyone turn on their cameras please" I heard my father say
I rolled my eyes but cut my camera on but I continue to do as I was doing.

"Jazmyne can you pay attention?!" I heard my father say
"I am well aware of what's going on father" I said
I could hear the annoyance in his voice but I could care less to be honest. I finished cooking and soon I heard someone coming downstairs.

Gio walked around the counter and wrapped her arms around my waist.
"Good morning" Gio said while kissing my neck
"Good morning" I said while looking at some diagram my father was showing.l

My sisters were also in this meeting I continued to eat I pointed to Gio plate to let her know it was hers.
We sat there eating and soon the meeting came to an end. I was the first one to leave I swear I hate that man. Anyways I closed my laptop and rolled my eyes

"I swear everyday that man makes me want to jump up the nearest cliff" I said while putting my plate in the trash yes I use paper plates I don't like washing dishes.

Gio laughed a little
"So what's on the agenda for today madam?" Giovanni asked
"Well everything is in place for what I plan umm we can try to see if we can find anything on Majesty" I said

Me and Gio agreed that when we do get Majesty that we were gonna change her name yeah it would be a little late to do so since whoever she is with at this moment probably gave her a name already and she would be very familiar with this name since she is 10 now or that'll just be what we call her.

"Ok will where are with that?" Gio asked while sitting next to me
"I've looked in literally ever foster care agency there is nothing I mean it's not much we can look for I don't know what she looks like or her name all I know is her age and birthdate" I said kinda feeling like shit

It just dawned on me that I'm literally trying to get a child back that I never really had. I never got to name her shit I don't even know why she was taking from me I had a plan, and everything a job even I had a small support group which was just me and my sisters but it was more then nothing.