Chapter 2

5 years have passed since John started his training to master his new power, during the time, John and Blitz had become best friends as the 2 worked together sometimes,

Flashback

about a year and a half into John's training, John and Blitz were relaxing together.

Blitz: Hey John mind if I ask you something, actually it's less of a question and more of a favor.

John: Sure what's up Blitz?

Blitz: Should anything happen to me, like if I die or something, will you adopt Loona?

John: I would, and I'll make sure you never die count on it.

As the two fist bumped, and laid back down.

Blitz: You know despite everything that Loona messes up with, I refuse to replace her... I won't replace my daughter, and even though we aren't related by blood, I don't care I'll still treat her as if she where my own child...

John: That's kind of sweet, I'll make sure to treat her as if she where my own child, even if where not related by blood, I will show her the same love you showed her if that time ever comes, when you die, and I adopt her...

End of Flashback

Well after that Flashback John was having a bad feeling about today, and he felt like something very very bad was going to happen but didn't know what could, happen.

He shrugged, and continued on with his day, he went to call Blitz and ask if they wanted to hang out, but the call went to voicemail, and he called a couple more times and he tried sensing Around for Blitz but he couldn't feel him, as he shrugged and went to the IMP Headquarters, as he asked where Blitz was, and everyone shrugged until the door was forced open as John turned around to find Stolas holding Blitz who is bleeding out, as Everyone gasped at Blitz.

They saw the Wound was burning and they all knew what hit him, a Blessed Tip Bullet...

John: no, No, No, No, NO! I won't loose anyone else!

as 7 hands appeared behind John, as he spoke out loud

John: ᛗᚨᚾᚨ ᛖᚾᚺᚨᚾᚲᛖᛗᛖᚾᛏ!

As John said 'ᛗᚨᚾᚨ ᛖᚾᚺᚨᚾᚲᛖᛗᛖᚾᛏ' his Mana Levels skyrocketing as everyone in Hell could sense John's Mana Levels and where stunned, as he then spoke out loud again

John: ᚺᛖᚨᛚᛁᚾᚷ ᚹᚨᚱᛞ!

As John said 'ᚺᛖᚨᛚᛁᚾᚷ ᚹᚨᚱᛞ' a golden light appeared in John's Hands as he enveloped Blitz in a Golden Aura as it surrounded him and after a bit it dissipated, and nothing happened as Tears began to fall down

John: why... why do I always have the people I care about taken away from me...

Blitz: It's okay, John, I am sorry, I have to leave you all alone... seeing as how I already have died, I won't come back to hell and I won't be able to go to Heaven, so I will probably cease to exist... I-I hope you all... c-can f-f-for... give... me... for mistreating you all... Loona... I hope you will still think of me as your Father... I know I am not your real dad, but your still my daughter...

Loona: I forgive you, Dad...

Blitz had a smile on his face, as his eyes slowly closed as his hand dropped, as John snapped as he let out a loud scream of pure agony, as his sclera changed from white to black, he now only had a white ring for pupils, his horns grew larger, and he had black markings all over his body, he was also floating, as John stopped screaming after a bit, and said did Blitzø say who killed him?