Chapter 1

A couple days after the Helltaker became a demon, everyone decided to Move down to Hell, as they did, Lucifer explained that there are 7 Hells ruled over by different people.

All was going fine, until he came across a certain demon in the Hell ruled over by The Lucifer he knew, as he noticed a group of Small Demons with Red Skin one had a Sniper Rifle, and was aiming at him, he noticed them and waved at them, until he was shot and the bullet hit his chest and bounced off shocking the 3, as he appeared next to them and spoke.

Helltaker: Now that wasn't very nice.

???: Bite me you fuck.

Helltaker: Whatever, how do you like being thrown into a rock at the speed of sound?

???: As if you could...

Moments later, Helltaker grabbed the Small Demon by the tail and threw him at a rock as a literal Sonic Boom was created.

Helltaker: Now do you want to keep trying or do I have to continue?

Moments later an Axe hit the back of Helltakers neck and drew a small amount of blood, as he sighed and gripped the blade of the axe, and crushed it.

He felt something insert his side, as he looked down to see a knife stabbed into his side and noticed it didn't break and was all the way in his side, as he ignored the pain, and said was that supposed to do something?

As he tore the blade out, and said so what? You realize I have enough power to easily take down both the Former and Current High Prosecutors at once... as they finally realized how fucked up they where, as he said but I won't do anything if you will stop trying to kill me, to the shock of the 3.

???: The Name's Blitz the O is silent...

???: The name is Moxxie, and I'm the serious one, around her-

???: and I'm Millie, also ignore Moxxie, he's my husband...

Helltaker: Nice to meet you Blitz, Moxxie, and Millie, the name is Helltaker. And why exactly did you try attacking me?

Blitz: We are a group of Demons called the Immediate Murder Professionals, IMP for short, and we were sent on a mission by our employer because a man who fits your description had taken 'Hostage' of a group of Demon Girls, and the queen of this Hell herself...

Helltaker: Well your employer probably got your information wrong, cause I do have a Harem of Demon Girls and one of them is the Queen of This Hell, but I got my Harem back when I was human about 55 years ago, I was 80 when I became a Demon, I may still be young but I'm still strong...

To this Everyone said oh, and apologized, and Helltaker said it's alright, after meeting Sparda and The Doom Slayer, When 'Doom Slayer' was mentioned everyone shivered, and he continued, I practically knew people where gonna hate my guts, but I say fuck you to everyone, I mean I brought the Doom Slayer to a stalemate so that says something about my strength, to the shock of the 3, as he said although I escaped with a broken right leg, 5 broken ribs, a punctured lung, a failing kidney, a broken arm, a broken humerus, both hands broken, my right shoulder dislocated, multiple concussions, and a broken jaw... I endured the pain and got out...

Blitz patted him on the back, and said I actually have an adopted daughter I would love to introduce you to sometime, as Helltaker said maybe I should bring my Adopted daughter as well, her name is Krampus,

Blitz: wait you adopted Krampus?

Helltaker: Yeah, she is the daughter of Baphomet...

Everyone felt bad for him, as he had Vietnam Flashbacks to waking up to Krampus and Cerberus causing War Crimes, as he screamed internally.