The little girl wipped her tears with her sleeve before she scoffs and turned her head away, crossing her arms. "Oh, please. We're not even friends yet".

"Hey, how about this? From now on after I'm done training with the others I'll spar with you".

"Really?". Bai he looked back at him with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah". Cole said with a smile while getting up as she unfolded ber arms. "And maybe if you're strong enough, I might just let you come with us in fighting the serpentine".

The nine year old gasp, her frown turning upside down as she hanged unto his arms jumping up and down. "Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes!".

"Easy squwert, and I said might". Cole laughed, holding her shoulders to calm her down. "You've had enough training for one day, literally". He pulled his leg out of the hole on the ground she created to prove his point.

"Whoops!". Bai he giggled speechishly while scratching the back of her head, to which her brother chuckled.

Cole then hold out his hand to her and she took it before he lead her out of the room. They came to the deck to the deck where the other ninja were. Well, most of them. Jing noticed one was missing.

"Where's Zane?".

Jay looked at them with a excited grin. "He's about to brack his own record for meditating under watcher".

That gainned the brimstone siblings full attention as they join the two in looking over the railing at the water the bounty floated on.

"Ten minutes!". Kai exclaimed, looking at a stopwatch he was holding. "He just broke his own record. The guy's inhuman!".

"Woah!". Jing looked at the sea in awe and could see air bubbles coming out of a particular spot, meaning zane was there.

Not too soon, the ice ninja came up gasping for air.

"Amazing!". Cole exclaimed, as they all cheered for the white ninja.

"We're not worthy!".

"Watta go, zane!".

"I broke the record?". Asked the curious ice ninja.

"You destroyed it!". The fire brunette exclaimed with a grin.

"Okay, okay. Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?". Jay states, as Cole began throwing punches and kicks at the air. "We've been training for so long, I don't think we can get any better. Just think about all we've accomplished".

"Even I'll admit it. You guys are awesome now!". Jing exclaimed, recalling the times she's seen them train and fet stronger as zane got out of the water and back on board.

"The question should be raised. Perhaps we have reached our full potential?". Zane said as the five of them made their way inside the Destiny's bounty to find master wu.

"Well, every morning I do five hundred push-ups".

"Five hundred? Ha, try a thousand ".

"Hahaha, I do a thousand and one".

"What is this, amateur hour? Sounds like my warm-up. Sensei, what does true potential look like if-".

"You guys?". Jing interrupted the ninja as they looked at her before looking forward at what she was looking at to see sensei wu putting away a katana and they placed their hands together and bow.

"Our apologies, sensei. We've interrupted you". Zane said, as sensei at sighs and looks out the window.

"I'm sorry if I've been distant lately. I am glad bai he is safe, but my mind has been elsewhere since lloyd has gone missing. What can I help you with?".