Important A/N

Hey there! Dont worry, this isn't some dreadful notice in which the author tells you about her woes and sorrows. ...nope. Quite the opposite. This is me wanting to share with you folks the fact that I met Alan Rickman. Thats right, I met Alan-Freaking-Rickman.
He was here in The Hague (Holland) for the pre-premiere of The Kings Gardens (previously named A Little Chaos), which I got to see a month before it's officially released.
Hearing him talk was fucking awesome. He's as sexy in real life as he is on screen, and his acting is brilliant. Now I also have to give the guy credit for his skills as an director, because the movie was bloody brilliant.
And yes, the picture was taken by me. I was that close to him.
For those of you expecting an update, sorry. I just wanted to share this with you guys. I mean....all you Sev fans must appreciate the fact that I met the man who portrayed him so wonderfully.
I'm still hyper with excitement from last night (when I met him), and you can literally peel me off the ceiling right now. The pictures I have and the recording of his voice....*swoons* are now my most prized possessions.
That's it folks. I hope you can forgive me for the non-update update, and I shall try to post the next chapter as soon as possible. Pinky promise.

Sam out.